Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
well you are entitled to your opinion.
Uthuriel
Nobody said you had to play these games, right?
well - we got used to it. It's a personal beef of him i guess. :unsure:
Actually he has been a decent guy in the past, but but then, after things weren't going to his personal liking, he snapped and since several months he comes over from time to time in one of our game's threads and tries to incite. I guess that even will continue in our next game's thread (i bet he is already keen on finding anything to shit-chat about the new game) :ROFLMAO:
We got already used to his shenegans. :cool:
Just ignore him - he IS entitled to have his "opinion", same as we are entitled to ignore and smile. :giggle:
Mostly those who bark the loudest have the least to say.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Meh... game is isn't even mid as fuck....

You have:

Melody>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DMD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:poop:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:poop:>>>>>>Sunshine Love
You can see from my profile, I definitely agree what game is number 1, but I would rate this one over DmD, mostly because I felt like that one went over long and should have ended at chapter 2, before all the sharing nonsense.
This one has the most diverse cast of all the games, the best lewd scenes by far, and I actually would have liked a bit more in Chapter 3. Hopefully we get some epilogues or something at some point. (y)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You can see from my profile, I definitely agree what game is number 1, but I would rate this one over DmD, mostly because I felt like that one went over long and should have ended at chapter 2, before all the sharing nonsense.
I definitely agree on that. Post CH2 DMD is garbage.
CH 1 and 2 are great though. Mostly because it's the part of the game where they are still discovering their love.
This one has the most diverse cast of all the games, the best lewd scenes by far, and I actually would have liked a bit more in Chapter 3. Hopefully we get some epilogues or something at some point. (y)
I don't really care for cast diversity if the MC, the person I control is trash.

I like the Melody MC most. He has some issues sure... but he got over them with the help of Melody. That makes it good.
F in DMD isn't that bad either. Dude would kill for his daughter. I can respect that.
The MC in Sunshine Love though... oh boy... is obnoxious on the border of being mentally challenged which makes him stunted in his field of work.
He makes bad decisions all the time and has hardly any control over what's going on.

SL could be a mid game but the shit tier writing of the MC and some other writing decisions make SL at least for me the worst MrDots game so far.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Can't really argue that this MC is a certified idiot. His moronic inner monologue is the worst part of the game by far. Still, I'm a sucker for the MILFs, and the Smolls, and I don't hate the Sis, though she gets super annoying sometimes. ;)
Agree about Melody, the difference they made in each other's lives, made it my favorite single focus LI AVN I have played. The writing got overly verbose, and the date scene loop was a bit tedious. The lewd scenes definitely show their age, but I got so invested in the characters and the story, that it will always be one of my favorites. :love:

Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Can't really argue that this MC is a certified idiot. His moronic inner monologue is the worst part of the game by far. Still, I'm a sucker for the MILFs, and the Smolls, and I don't hate the Sis, though she gets super annoying sometimes. ;)
Agree about Melody, the difference they made in each other's lives, made it my favorite single focus LI AVN I have played. The writing got overly verbose, and the date scene loop was a bit tedious. The lewd scenes definitely show their age, but I got so invested in the characters and the story, that it will always be one of my favorites. :love:
The LIs in SL aren't the problem for me, but the MC ruins it for me.
I can feel getting dumber reading his dialogues... dude makes me cringe...

• Haha
Reactions: _Gaalec_

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
At least give me a real facepalm. :D

Which one is your favorite?
Have you played them all?
I've only played this one, but "experienced" the other two via PH recordings. Wouldn't mind going back and doing them direct, but DMD did jump the shark at the end.

This MC is a little dull, particularly by comparison to the other VNs, but he's also much younger and much less experienced. I find it amusing - I don't mind a little self-reflection and if I was suddenly a pussy magnet IRL, I'd be a little in shock and disbelief as well. Then again I don't "immerse", I suppose, the way others claim to (e.g.: I lost immersion because the possibility of LIs having a lesbian encounter without my permission and without me there just TOTALLY killed it for me, even though it was 100% avoidable. HOW DARE the Dev even put that in?!?!?!?!). And anyone that claims "immersion" but hates "introspection" doesn't get the concept of "immersion" very well. Well, unless they are too dull for introspection, which I suppose could kill immersion for those with a sub-100 IQ.

And I stated at the top why I gave that reaction the way I did. :LOL::devilish:

Reactions: Lexkar83

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I've only played this one, but "experienced" the other two via PH recordings. Wouldn't mind going back and doing them direct, but DMD did jump the shark at the end.

This MC is a little dull, particularly by comparison to the other VNs, but he's also much younger and much less experienced. I find it amusing - I don't mind a little self-reflection and if I was suddenly a pussy magnet IRL, I'd be a little in shock and disbelief as well. Then again I don't "immerse", I suppose, the way others claim to (e.g.: I lost immersion because the possibility of LIs having a lesbian encounter without my permission and without me there just TOTALLY killed it for me, even though it was 100% avoidable. HOW DARE the Dev even put that in?!?!?!?!). And anyone that claims "immersion" but hates "introspection" doesn't get the concept of "immersion" very well. Well, unless they are too dull for introspection, which I suppose could kill immersion for those with a sub-100 IQ.

And I stated at the top why I gave that reaction the way I did. :LOL::devilish:
I'd definitely recommend trying Melody for yourself.
It's IMHO his best game so far, especially if you go solo Melody.

I also think she's the most beautiful of all his main LIs.
Gorgeous redhead with green eyes... I'm only human... :love:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and ThorinKing

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Gorgeous redhead with green eyes... I'm only human... :love:
I dated one of those for a couple of years. Still looking for the missing parts of my soul. :ROFLMAO:

And, yeah - Melody was more interesting to me than DMD. The main LI in DMD was cute enough, but I like A-C cup girls best; D-DD on the right sized frame, but all of those "that's bigger than a cantaloupe" boobs you see so often in VNs just turn me off. So, the DD+ on the small frame in DMD wasn't my cuppa - not that I didn't like "Kristina" well enough in this VN, but I'm glad she was a side-LI versus a main-LI.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes