The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
so before choosing which girls to date, can anyone tell me if i can get ashley + sis ending. also i'll like victoria too if its possible. i mean, which girls combination will give a good ending.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
so before choosing which girls to date, can anyone tell me if i can get ashley + sis ending. also i'll like victoria too if its possible. i mean, which girls combination will give a good ending.
I recommend doing a thread search for endings. There are a few posts that list all the available combinations. Also, Sancho Mod is a godsend. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well near all endings are good (well even last can be good if didn't like any1).

jon-jon

Dec 7, 2021
Hi, I have an error at the end of the Shortcake/trisha path, is this normal? Are there others who have had this problem?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lb_ending_08_mc_c_ending_3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "13_endings_00.rpyc", line 5531, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Sunshine Love CH3 1.00
Wed Jan 3 18:26:15 2024

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi, I have an error at the end of the josy/trisha path, is this normal? Are there others who have had this problem?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "13_endings_00.rpyc", line 5531, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Sunshine Love CH3 1.00
Wed Jan 3 18:26:15 2024
who is josy? :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well you are 1st to report that here, there's bugfixed version which hasn't ended here yet.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what is this bullshit?? i romanced with all the girls, menus nicole and now i havethe only option to be with (connie!!which i see 2 times maybe less...and Bella?? no option for yuki,1 of the twins with wich i had a 3some too..i got a 3some plus some solo date with veronica and no option available??i think dev messed up big this time..luckly with cheast i can see all the scenes but i never liked using cheats..but , really this time is necessary cuz dev messed up with points requirement...what a pity i liked the game even if choosing 1 girl never pleased me at all.. but as it is i very unfair.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
yes, we have
hope you can return to the high quality of your previous game. i loved Melody and i liked DMD too... this one i liked the story and some of the girls, like MC sister,,,but the most unsexy,dumb,charmless MC and some of dev choice , like the absurd use of the relation points to unlock the ending, flawed this game greatly..
p.s.
in Connie end dumb MC says he is gfing to see her dance..and next scene you see Connie competing in Gymnastic...that's not dance i guess..:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: _Gaalec_

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
It is extremely fucked up. Barely spent time with Connie and she was the only available ending, but did everything to be with Sis and shortcake - with very high numbers - but to get them requires ridiculous numbers. Absurd to need a mod to get an ending. Bad dev.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It is extremely fucked up. Barely spent time with Connie and she was the only available ending, but did everything to be with Sis and shortcake - with very high numbers - but to get them requires ridiculous numbers. Absurd to need a mod to get an ending. Bad dev.
well - that happens if you play a pirated early release of the game. There is a new version with bugfixes and lowered requirements for each ending.
Also you can just restart a FRESH chapter 3 and NOT load a savegame and when you get asked for it, just put 350 as value for each girl. The different paths you can turn on/off in character menu on tablet.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
hope you can return to the high quality of your previous game. i loved Melody and i liked DMD too... this one i liked the story and some of the girls, like MC sister,,,but the most unsexy,dumb,charmless MC and some of dev choice , like the absurd use of the relation points to unlock the ending, flawed this game greatly..
p.s.
in Connie end dumb MC says he is gfing to see her dance..and next scene you see Connie competing in Gymnastic...that's not dance i guess..:unsure:
indeed we know. You have always to try something new. Sometimes it works fine, sometimes it's a step back (like in SL).
In our next game, we again try something new. For example we try to make the MC a strong ALpha, include a possible dedicated harem ending, do much less textwalls, and finally we try to get rid of the common point-collecting system. First idea we have so far, is that you can always start or end relation with a girl, but you just can go as far as your "played" scenes will let you go. For example if you interact the first time, you will get to kiss, but as soon as you touch her, she will decline.
In Second scene, you can taouch her, if you kissed before - but she will refuse to go further if you havent played a scene before (it hasn't to be the very first scene though.). So no matter when you start to interact or decline, you will only get as far as your current interaction level will let you. (instead of the common on/off path system)
Hope that makes sense.
On top of that, we want to go back to tell a cuffing story arc aside adult content.
OH - and finally, it's a personal thing i told MrDots, that we should not write what MC thinks, as player IS MC, player plays MC, so we should leave it to the player to make their own thoughts.
Example: "I shouldn't spy on her - she will get mad, but on the other side, i barely can resist to spy on her"
-> imho this is a dumb writing, as the player should have such thoughts on his own while playing the game.
Same as there will be couple of "bad" decisions leading to "bad" content - decisions should be meaningful and not always work out fine somehow.

No promise that we'll manage to stick to all that, but be assured, we try our very best

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
indeed we know. You have always to try something new. Sometimes it works fine, sometimes it's a step back (like in SL).
In our next game, we again try something new. For example we try to make the MC a strong ALpha, include a possible dedicated harem ending, do much less textwalls, and finally we try to get rid of the common point-collecting system. First idea we have so far, is that you can always start or end relation with a girl, but you just can go as far as your "played" scenes will let you go. For example if you interact the first time, you will get to kiss, but as soon as you touch her, she will decline.
In Second scene, you can taouch her, if you kissed before - but she will refuse to go further if you havent played a scene before (it hasn't to be the very first scene though.). So no matter when you start to interact or decline, you will only get as far as your current interaction level will let you. (instead of the common on/off path system)
Hope that makes sense.
On top of that, we want to go back to tell a cuffing story arc aside adult content.
OH - and finally, it's a personal thing i told MrDots, that we should not write what MC thinks, as player IS MC, player plays MC, so we should leave it to the player to make their own thoughts.
Example: "I shouldn't spy on her - she will get mad, but on the other side, i barely can resist to spy on her"
-> imho this is a dumb writing, as the player should have such thoughts on his own while playing the game.

No promise that we'll manage to stick to all that, but be assured, we try our very best
You don't need a strong alpha. Those come off as cringe too.
Just not a loser like SL MC was. The MCs of DMD and Melody were fine.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You don't need a strong alpha. Those come off as cringe too.
Just not a loser like SL MC was. The MCs of DMD and Melody were fine.
but we need a strong alpha - story related - can't tell any more details for now because of obvious reason.
(strong alpha doesn't mean MACHO though - that will not be the case)
It's more like a person, who knows what he wants, being able to stand his point, and also able and capable to fight for what he wants.

Reactions: Bloodguard
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes