Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Thanks, I appreciate the help :). I have a doubt, I don't know much about ntr and I don't care about it. Something happened in the past, does it consider as ntr?
Some people would say yes, but it doesn't really fit the definition of NTR. It just really bothers some folks to see a current love interest riding some other dude. I don't expect every girl in an AVN to be a virgin, but the less we know about their past experiences the better, in my opinion.
This can't really be avoided here though, as Ashley being the Ex-girlfriend of the MCs Father is part of the main story.
Honestly could have done without that scene though. It's not exactly critical to the plot to show it in such detail. :rolleyes:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I understand what you mean. You have a point.
What if you had an option not to see it. You can just avoid the flask back with an option. They had sex, but you have an option not to see it. Are fine with that?
I am asking this to get an understanding about these things as a game developer.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I understand what you mean. You have a point.
What if you had an option not to see it. You can just avoid the flask back with an option. They had sex, but you have an option not to see it. Are fine with that?
I am asking this to get an understanding about these things as a game developer.
Would have been nice to have a choice yes. You get a few renders of them in bed together during the intro, but nothing lewd, and that's plenty to illustrate the point. If I remember, you see the full scene later, when Ashley is talking to someone else and remembering more vividly the full scene.
It seems really out of place in this game, as there are no other scenes with love interests and other dudes, past or present.
Kind of feels like the Dev was trolling some more sensitive players.
There is a lot of conflict between players over MrDots other game, DmD.
In chapter 3 and 4, sharing and swinging options become available for the main love interest, which caused quite a fracture of the player base.
This scene kind of feels a bit like a middle finger from Dots to the players who didn't appreciate that content so much.
Personally, I feel like DmD should have ended with chapter 2, but that's off topic.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Would have been nice to have a choice yes. You get a few renders of them in bed together during the intro, but nothing lewd, and that's plenty to illustrate the point. If I remember, you see the full scene later, when Ashley is talking to someone else and remembering more vividly the full scene.
It seems really out of place in this game, as there are no other scenes with love interests and other dudes, past or present.
Kind of feels like the Dev was trolling some more sensitive players.
There is a lot of conflict between players over MrDots other game, DmD.
In chapter 3 and 4, sharing and swinging options become available for the main love interest, which caused quite a fracture of the player base.
This scene kind of feels a bit like a middle finger from Dots to the players who didn't appreciate that content so much.
Personally, I feel like DmD should have ended with chapter 2, but that's off topic.
Thanks for the clarification. So the best option is giving the choice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I just saw it a few days ago in my replay of Chapter 1. Pretty sure you have to be on the Ashley path to get it. I didn't see it in the replay gallery though, so unlocker Mod will probably not help you.
I gave a quick try, but I didn't find the scene. Do you remember exactly where it happens?
Do you have a save file?

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
It depends on who you have a relationship with. In your example you've chosen the open relationship with Nicole. You can now have her solo or with the others as it shows on your choices. Dump Nicole when you make the choice and you won't have these options. You also need to dump Nicole to get the Harem routes. It all depends on your relationship points and the women you chose to be with
Thanks!!

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I gave a quick try, but I didn't find the scene. Do you remember exactly where it happens?
Do you have a save file?
Not right off hand. Maybe week 2? I had all the girls paths active, so maybe that helps? I was also playing with Sancho Mod. Can't really play this game without it. Was pushing through chapter 1 again for a refresher now that the game is complete. Had been a few years since I last played.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Not right off hand. Maybe week 2? I had all the girls paths active, so maybe that helps? I was also playing with Sancho Mod. Can't really play this game without it. Was pushing through chapter 1 again for a refresher now that the game is complete. Had been a few years since I last played.
I think the scene should happen when Mc and Ashley go to buy cloths for the first time. That's where it should happen and she is not talking to the lady in the game. Did you download chapter one recently?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I think the scene should happen when Mc and Ashley go to buy cloths for the first time. That's where it should happen and she is not talking to the lady in the game. Did you download chapter one recently?
Yeah, just after the game got completed. That sounds right, but I think it was when she was talking to Trisha. My saves use the Mod, so they will be of no use to you if you don't have the mod installed.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Do you have a save file?
This isn't meant as facetious - are you playing Chapter 1 with the patch? That scene is when Sis is conceived, so if you aren't playing patched, you won't get it - someone else will be assumed to be her daddy. If you're using Sancho, I don't know if the mod for the first chapter is patch included; if so, you just need to make sure it's toggled on; if not, you'll need to download and add.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you tell apart between Ivy and Lily? I'm a twin myself and I'm having issues...
you can't unless they got diff. necklaces. some1 examined pic of twins long ago and didn't find any difference (at least to naked eye).

I'm still stuck trying to find my "childhood friends" 1st 2 doughnuts. :ROFLMAO:
tried donut guide?

What endings there and how many girls the MC can stay with, In other words, what combinations can only be given for the MC to have, be it the girlfriend, the sister and someone else or something like that? and the MC can stay alone
pretty much all girls.

Chapter 1 and 2 compressed file?
should be in op or posted to thread somewhere.

Thanks, I appreciate the help :). I have a doubt, I don't know much about ntr and I don't care about it. Something happened in the past, does it consider as ntr?
that's up to player, some want virgins (very difficult when li is mc's mommy) and some don't give a fuck as long as li is with mc only as of now.

also that pic could be from prologue where gerald and ashley meet 1st time.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Yeah, just after the game got completed. That sounds right, but I think it was when she was talking to Trisha. My saves use the Mod, so they will be of no use to you if you don't have the mod installed.
I played with installing the mod. I think your saves will work.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
that's up to player, some want virgins (very difficult when li is mc's mommy) and some don't give a fuck as long as li is with mc only as of now.

also that pic could be from prologue where gerald and ashley meet 1st time.
Thanks.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
That is the flashback scene between Ashley and MC's Father. I don't think it shows up in the replay gallery for some reason. I know a lot of players didn't like it, as it's NTR adjacent or something. I'm not a fan of it myself, it's one of the reasons I favor Trisha over Ashley, though sadly, Trish did not get her own proper ending. :cry:
That is so weird to me. Ashley is no longer with Gerald and doesn't even like him, at all. She was with him when the MC was a little kid. Specifically in that flashback.

Whereas

Trish is actively fucking the Mayor during the present story-line.

Odd
Thanks for the reply :). Which chapter is this scene from? Is this scene still in the game?
I forget the actual ver but it is 0.3 or less of Season 1 and you have to visit SC first not the church and succeed at getting the documents from that old man with the dog and then call Ashley for the ride and you will see both her and Trish trying on clothes for you. Ashley recalls the scene while talking to Trish as they dress.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
This isn't meant as facetious - are you playing Chapter 1 with the patch? That scene is when Sis is conceived, so if you aren't playing patched, you won't get it - someone else will be assumed to be her daddy. If you're using Sancho, I don't know if the mod for the first chapter is patch included; if so, you just need to make sure it's toggled on; if not, you'll need to download and add.
Thanks for the help. You mean the incest patch right? I think it's not included. I'll try with including it.

Reactions: ThorinKing
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes