Majima@22

May 3, 2018
NTR no, but just like any other relationship, the distance can strain. Nicole herself wants a mature, successful partner for a relationship. Also the longer the MC stays there, the more likely he is to become attracted to the sister and the others, as well as the sunny atmosphere. Not to mention he'll get invested in the Hotel, and won't be as likely to want to return to the grind of the city.

This will come down to a choice at the end. Stay or Go. Nicole would not be happy living there, she wants her life as a lawyer. So even if you keep your relationship with her strong through the game, you won't get to stay with the Sister after. So you'll end up with "Find a new love on the Beach" or "Return to your current love and being a lawyer"
Stay in a relationship with your sister and other girls and own a hotel or go back to being a lawyer Well now that's a tough choice don't you think?

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Im thinking that since they are in Sunshine Bay there should be a chance to run in to emma and her friends and get a 3 or 4 way going? anyone else ok with that.? Another great story and artwork thanks for the share

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
As for Nicole and Dad - at this point, that is one possible route the reader can send Nicole down. It is like in DMD, if you don’t take the Elena route she dates the farm boy.
If this were to happen, hopefully they would both disappear from the game.
Some people can remain friends with an ex after a break-up, others want to walk away completely.

Reactions: Majima@22

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Wow, that is one long first release, and that's a great thing. One problem, how the heck is the MC going to choose which woman to be with, too much hotness.

• Haha
Reactions: oysterkeeper

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
So the Sherri and Terri reference in the hotel history made me chuckle like "Oh, a Simpsons joke. Heh heh." But then Ariaga and Ariaga 2 made me laugh with glee. That's a fucking deep-dive. Bravo.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
If this were to happen, hopefully they would both disappear from the game.
Some people can remain friends with an ex after a break-up, others want to walk away completely.
As much as I'm not a big fan of that character, I don't want to see my dad Fuck one of my ex-girlfriends.

Reactions: oysterkeeper

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'd be happy to write off Nicole if she never existed, I just don't like her one bit. A bit too much real drama compared to Dots other games for my taste but i'll stick with it to see where the story goes. Other than that so far so good!
I have to admit, this is opposites day. I thought Nicole was great and she's probably going to be my best girl.

Can't decide between Ash or the twins for second place though.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Mc's Sister Kinda weird she wanted his brother ? now she is dating another ? Normaly Sister should act like this
-.Welcome Back brother - Jumps on him and tells that she misses him and continues Love story :love:(y) not keeping distant from start cuz they kissed when younger (y)...not directly to sex but she should have his needs to brother :p
Hope next update + story gets beter with big update size :cool: (y)

Last edited:

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I have to admit, this is opposites day. I thought Nicole was great and she's probably going to be my best girl.

She definitely gets an "E" for effort! Nicole seems like she really wants this to work, but I think my MC will like the place he is in now and will be one of many ex-lawyers who needed to leave the big city to build something new. Perhaps she will come to the legal rescue later on.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Stay in a relationship with your sister and other girls and own a hotel or go back to being a lawyer Well now that's a tough choice don't you think?
It would be for him, but maybe not for you.

Also I've noticed that this game has a lot less choices in it as to shape the personality of the MC. He snaps at things, that given the choice, I would not have. So this game is a lot more of you following the Main Character, rather than dictating his choices. His personality persists, regardless of your choices.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018

here my characters tier list first place the sister, second-place the twins and in third place the cousin
this tier list might change in the future but right now I'm sticking with it

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why can't I fuck the sister,the gf can go away I want to cheat on her why can't I?
Because this is the most faithful game you'll ever play.

The goal is to stay with the GF and eventually marry, have 2.4 kids and move to that white picket fence house in the suburbs.

The gameplay involves setting up all the other women with men around town and watching them fuck and have all the fun you would have been havig if this wasn't a family friendly show.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
It would be for him, but maybe not for you.

Also I've noticed that this game has a lot less choices in it as to shape the personality of the MC. He snaps at things, that given the choice, I would not have. So this game is a lot more of you following the Main Character, rather than dictating his choices. His personality persists, regardless of your choices.
One way or the other. I'm still going to make him fuck his sister

• Haha
Reactions: lordfridge9
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes