xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Got about 15 minutes and found it a very big backstep in terms of quality from the previous games so far.
The twin notion is the only thing thing that retained any interest in me.
I thought the intro in particular was particularly hideous. Not why it needs most of that section if they weren't going to put any effort into that part of it.

Last edited:

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Really enjoyed it so far, and there was a ton of content for a 0.1. I seem to like pretty much all the available female characters. There aren't enough twins in adult games. And I wonder if they're gonna push this arguing/tension with the sister all the way until they (eventually) jump each other's bones. The arguing might get old, but the scene at the end could be hot and cathartic.

But that ending. This fucker again...

Last edited:
Reactions: henry hopkin

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
The characters' design is very beautiful, they were very well presented(Mainly MC and his half-sister), there's a bit more drama in the story than the previous games. The donut and peeping tom was a nice idea, but the quantity was exaggerated and it made lose my focus on the story(I had to stop to read so many times to not lose that damn donut). The music is very good, but it's not linked with the scene, so it's like you put some songs on your music player while playing the game. The hotel management plot was very interesting and I loved the user interface.
Overall, my experience as a player was good and I'm eagerly waiting for the next update.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Hey guys i have a q. It's about Victoria mini game. Does any one know choices to take in order to get max points since i'm on her path and i always end with 6 outh of max 8 points ?

soleroth

Jun 9, 2017
Great to see mr dots back with what looks to be another absolute blockbuster. (loving it)

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Hey guys i have a q. It's about Victoria mini game. Does any one know choices to take in order to get max points since i'm on her path and i always end with 6 outh of max 8 points ?
It shows you it in the walkthrough on the first page. Or you can just edit your save

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Great game. A lot of content. I'm sure it's gonna be a hit of 2020.
There's a few 'logic errors' in the prologue.
It's a shame MC is a boring asshole, just like in previous games (typical hentai/anime games style male hero)... I mean he is not that bad, I can tolerate him, but in the end, his (Mr Dots) every game protagonist have the same problem as Fallout 4 protagonist - too much of a 'forced personality'. I simply don't agree with MC's point of view - but at least he is not a teenage pervert (thank you Lord!)

Last edited:

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
That's the thing. I did open walkthrough and it goes like :

• Cheese • Breathe naturally • Maintain focus, regarding the mini game.
Oh I didn't use the wt but the correct order should be Cheese, Toppings then Veggies from what I recall. If anything her response should give you an idea if you're correct or not

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I like the drama. I hope there are not too many paths to wander down. Of course great renders and beautiful models.
(y)

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
this gonna be another great game from mrdots,no doubt about it. they made a huge step forwards with pretty much everything with this one,really impressive work

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
animations are not working in android
there are no animations in the android version should now be fixed

That's the thing. I did open walkthrough and it goes like :

• Cheese • Breathe naturally • Maintain focus, regarding the mini game.
just scroll back if you dont get the right one. she will tell you

Great game. A lot of content. I'm sure it's gonna be a hit of 2020.
There's a few 'logic errors' in the prologue.
It's a shame MC is a boring asshole, just like in previous games (typical hentai/anime games style male hero)... I mean he is not that bad, I can tolerate him, but in the end, his (Mr Dots) every game protagonist have the same problem as Fallout 4 protagonist - too much of a 'forced personality'. I simply don't agree with MC's point of view - but at least he is not a teenage pervert (thank you Lord!)
yeah, part of him is ok, and another part of him is a fucking retard

like when his sister is in her bath towel and he mistakenly thinks shes going for a kiss, the next morn he is pissed with her about it. like what?!?! its YOUR fault you dumb fucking cunt! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Blayo and kshyk
3.50 star(s) 268 Votes