Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Jeff Steel
So, granted, the english is fine, for the most part. The problem i'm seeing in not a "translation" problem, but perhaps, a "localization" problem. There are quite a few phrases/wording that have me thinking - "who the fuck talks like that?!?!?!!"
As we all know, even though different parts of the world may speak english, it by no means they speak the same way. A saying in one area may be completely alien to another.
just something to think about if the team has time to deal with

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Love the character design, hope it will be a little bit less vanilla than Melody.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Love the character design, hope it will be a little bit less vanilla than Melody.
the story so far is very good it is going many ways

make the hotel beter
not to mention that some man wanna buy the ground there
lucas is back damit

how will the MC work under presure
and how long will his relation ship last with his girlfriend
and the boyfriend of your half sister is coming to
its gona be a hell of a ride for the MC

Reactions: Parnso

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Wow, like it, but I have a small problem. For me, every single female character in the game is way much hotter than the main female :ROFLMAO: Mmmhh, Ashley, Victoria, Nicole, so so yummy! :) But Ashley is on top but I wouldn't say no to a mother/daughter threesome ... :devilish: I also like the connection between DMD and SL characters!

But this, oh oh :love: :love: :love: :love:

ashley.JPG

Last edited:

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Jeff Steel

I know you guys are flat out but it would be benificial if you guys took a month off to catch up and do some continuity checks on your games - I have mentioned the issues on DmD but in the 1st 10 min of the new game we have this:
SL1.PNG SL2.PNG SL3.PNG SL4.PNG SL5.PNG
Please- Take some extra time and get on top of these issues, the games will be better off for it

Last edited:

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
I didn’t understand one thing: where is the solidarity of game developers?:unsure:
To release on the same day as AWAM, a prologue that is almost more than AWAM did in 2 years, it turned out a powerful blow below the belt.;)
And so: the story - Mr Dots (could be better),
Graphics - Mr Dots (could be better), but the succession from game to game is probably good for many.

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I didn’t understand one thing: where is the solidarity of game developers?:unsure:
To release on the same day as AVAM, a prologue that is almost more than AVAM did in 2 years, it turned out a powerful blow below the belt.;)
And so: the story - Mr Dots (could be better),
Graphics - Mr Dots (could be better), but the succession from game to game is probably good for many.
AVAM? And why would you help the competition?

D

Deleted member 2174751

Yeah, sorry, I don't dig this game at all, just like I never got a happy ending in Melody and dropped DMD over being forced into Elena content. Now I gotta deal with NTR or rape of my sis? Into the trashbin...

We all know by now that if you pursue any kind of harem goal you're fucked 12 months from now but how do you stay loyal to sis when she lies and cavorts...

Props for Danny Trejo's appearance, regrets on Georgina's...

Last edited by a moderator:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yeah, sorry, I don't dig this game at all, just like I never got a happy ending in Melody and dropped DMD over being forced into Elena content. Now I gotta deal with NTR or rape of my sis? Into the trashbin...
Dude, you don't honour your username with that ;)

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

We all know by now that if you pursue any kind of haren goal you're fucked 12 months from now but how do you stay loyal to sis when she lies and cavorts...

Props for Danny Trejo, regrets on Georgina...
there wont be NTR or Rape.

Confirmed from their dev update #3

Disclaimer: “Sunshine Bay” will not feature bestiality, rape, and child exploitation. There will also be no fringe sexual fetish creations, such as necrophilia, NTR or fetish creations that are hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex. That’s not what we’re about and most people that have played our first two games will know that about us already.

Reactions: trntwhm

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
there wont be NTR or Rape.

Confirmed from their dev update #3

Disclaimer: “Sunshine Bay” will not feature bestiality, rape, and child exploitation. There will also be no fringe sexual fetish creations, such as necrophilia, NTR or fetish creations that are hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex. That’s not what we’re about and most people that have played our first two games will know that about us already.
To verify your post, and also to answer concerns about tags:

without talking about the resolve of the cliffhanger -> do not tag the game with rape tag, until you really are sure that some one is being raped at all ;)

Reactions: Englen

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Wow, like it, but I have a small problem. For me, every single female character in the game is way much hotter than the main female :ROFLMAO: Mmmhh, Ashley, Victoria, Nicole, so so yummy! :) But Ashley is on top but I wouldn't say no to a mother/daughter threesome ... :devilish: I also like the connection between DMD and SL characters!

But this, oh oh :love: :love: :love: :love:

View attachment 609580
That M/D three way most likely won't happen but hey a guy can dream lol. (I would like to see that too)

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Curious if sister is going to a unicorn that while 23 and having a boyfriend is untouched by man.

I can't take the step mom seriously either, she looks barely older than her daughter.

Reactions: Jamsalad and dav121

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The only dev I've ever spent more than 20 Patreon bucks on... really looking forward to this. C'mon, we all know this is gonna be quality content.

Reactions: Salomon108

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
To verify your post, and also to answer concerns about tags:

without talking about the resolve of the cliffhanger -> do not tag the game with rape tag, until you really are sure that some one is being raped at all ;)
Yeah, what he said.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Danny Trejo will be furious....
Sigh, I know. We always had Victoria’s father to be a Trejo type character. The Trejo scene with render was added at the end and never discussed with me. Legally, he has to come out.

Reactions: kytee

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
new up on our #info-faq channel on :

Q: what kinks will be there in Sunshine Love?:
A: At this early stage, we don't want to give away too much information, even things might change during the development.
Right now, we can't confirm cheating will happen, whether it be on Nicole or if you are dating two girls at once, but it's probably a good chance of being included, given how many characters there are in the game.

IF (!!!) sharing and/or cheating is included, both will be 100% avoidable.
A possible Harem is still to be answered and discussed.

What we can 100% reassure is, that there will be
- NO NTR (see OUR definition of NTR in #info-faq on )
- NO besitality
- NO rape

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes