macinblack

Jan 22, 2019
Did anyone else think that the hot dogs thawing in the sink was a callback to the Simpsons or was that just a coincidence?

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Just started this latest game by Dr Dots and I have to say it is no surprise the MC lost his job. He is an Arsenal Supporter working in a Tottenham supporting Legal Firm. Everyone knows lawyers would sell their souls for money, guy obviously isn't smart enough to switch allegiances. LOL :)

Reactions: Sexus69

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
???

sure, if his hand was facing down. But his hand is facing up
yeah good point thank you for pointing that out .. it just looked odd to me when i saw it ... guess thats why i would suck at making games .. as if i could :ROFLMAO:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Great start for 0.1 :)
a lot of content, story is great and the renders look awesome (y)

Sis & Victoria best girls :love::giggle:
Sis is so damn cute that i almost can't handle it, great job Mr.Dots :giggle:(y)

best of luck for the future :)

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
Didn't start playing this yet, but did they finally improve on camera angles and model quality or is it still the same copy pasting they are doing for DMD and Melody?

In both DMD and Melody, the overall render qualilty is pretty good, however the camera angles e.g. in the sex scenes are just horrible more than half the time. Also, the close-ups during sex scenes felt out of place, given the low quality of the genitals.

Also: are they reusing the same poses, models etc from the other 2 games? It always annoyed me when playing either DMD or Melody that sometimes it was the exact same pose as the other game only with a different character.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So having seen Georgina (pretty sure we'll see more of her), it begs the question if we'll be seeing other former characters be brought in.

Obviously D was the canonical model for the Donut Ad so her modeling career is still going and Melody is clearly enjoying her perfect ending as well.

But with a Hotel that currently only caters to women, there are good chances for some of them to show up.

From DMD
Daughter: No. Main characters would have a hard time being involved since their backgrounds have the most variables involved.
Elena: Again, this one is harder because we know that unlike Melody, the multiple girl ending has been more allowed as opposed to Melody's fairy tale perfect ending.
Jenn: Probably the most likely since her uncle's business is in Sunshine Bay.
Olivia and Graham: Why would they leave Seaside?
Margo: Another one that is highly possible
Sarah: Related to D, so no
Maria: This one is honestly another that might seem likely. She's such a minor character in DMD that she can be shifted around anywhere.

From Melody:
Melody: Fat chance for the same reason as D
Amy: Lowball to mid. She owns a fashion company, a place like Sunshine Bay might be somewhere she'd end up.
Rebecca: I highly doubt it but we know that she wanted to travel.
Bethany: Might be nice to see what happened to her
Isabella: Given her job, she might end up staying there during a lay over.
Xianne and Sophia: High Probability. They are canonically travelling together at the end of Melody.

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
yes, but it takes awhile to get there. the first people you meet, none of them are the MC
Yeah, I deleted my post already, figured that out when it I remembered it was 14 years earlier and Gerald is talking about his son. Guessing the Son is MC making Geralds daughter your half sister.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Strange title, unless that's the name of the hotel. It started off slow but it gets better later on.
I saw Mr Dotts name and decided to stick around. This could be a good one.
It's a far fetched crossover of Melody or DMD. Too many years in the future.
So Melody or DMD may be too old or in a retirement home. More like Madonna old.
I like the story, the sex and animation are next level stuff, when we actually get to that part.
Let's just say it's worth the wait. I only got to the part where he finally meets her at the hotel.
The patch, I don't even know what to do about that. May have to wait until the next update for it to make sense. Great story, long introduction, that's the only thing you have to put up with so far.
There may be a bad guy to get rid off already, here boyfriend. The name sounds familiar.
I can already tell he's a bad guy Hope to see more versions of this game. I think it's a keeper....peace.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Plot twist MC's dream shows the future, Victoria has put heroin in her tacos, to be more successful, sadly one of her costumers dies because of an O.D. which puts her in front of the judge.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
a gimmick, adds nothing to the game play or the story, just adds to the over 1gig file size, like the doughnut hunting.
Doughnut hunting?
Forgot about that. What does that do again? Gives you an extra scene or something?
I haven't seen a single crumb yet. Is it worth pursuing? The doughnut should come with a pic otherwise what's the point?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Doughnut hunting?
Forgot about that. What does that do again? Gives you an extra scene or something?
I haven't seen a single crumb yet. Is it worth pursuing? The doughnut should come with a pic otherwise what's the point?
gives a homer simpson soundboard

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Doughnut hunting?
in fact it DOES come with an extra pic. Every donut unlocks a special pic in the gallery

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
That M/D three way most likely won't happen but hey a guy can dream lol. (I would like to see that too)
Oh god I'm on the phone conversation with her right now my chest began to tighten up 1st thought MC goes down for the job girlfriend begins to get involved with Grayson. I had to get on here to see if NTR or Cheating is involved in the game because I came so close to deleting the game. Not even 15mins in and the MC is going thru hell on earth not my cup of tea. But I'm certainly happy to hear that their will be no NTR I'm hoping no cheating either.

Reactions: acewinz
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes