Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
You had me at 'sister'. Thank you MrDots, looking forward to (another) great game.

Reactions: Somnus

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I can shrug off a lot of nonsense in smut games, but the idea that any self-respecting taco enthusiast would even refer to a hard shell abomination as a taco, much less present it as the perfect taco, is entirely inconceivable.

Last edited:

a72q

Jul 24, 2017
OK Mr. Dots, time to drop DMD and make this game exclusively. Great start to set the story and very intriguing already. I really don't mind the lesser lewd content at all as well.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
monroe

Please edit to OP that for Patreon version there is a patch needed
these are the step-by-step installation instructions and the patch
When you say patreon version, you mean any version gotten off patreon yeah? or is this also needed for the version uploaded here, cause it was my understanding that it is already patched (cause it says incest is turned on). Or does this patch add more than just the sister as a rel? (e.g. does ashley become biological mom or something?)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
When you say patreon version, you mean any version gotten off patreon yeah? or is this also needed for the version uploaded here, cause it was my understanding that it is already patched (cause it says incest is turned on). Or does this patch add more than just the sister as a rel? (e.g. does ashley become biological mom or something?)
the version here is subscribestar one. That version will always have incest. All patreon versions will require a patch

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes