Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
I'd call myself objective.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I played without incest and with to check difference and the story is fit to both. In the non incest version you stay with the daughter of your dads ex in the incest version she's the MC's half sister.

Works with both so if incest isn't your thing the story still makes sense although the girlfriend seems a bit jealous if you go non incest. At least it seems that way to me.
Thank you WildBillKatt and Avaron1974 . I'll give it a go!

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
How many girls older than 18 but that look prepubescent can we fuck in this game so far?
I believe we will have zero who are prepubescent. That would mean flat as a board and no breast development at all. Not a 100% on Yuki yet, but I expect all models will have some level of breast development, making them postpubescent.

Reactions: HandofVecna

sahamat

Apr 15, 2018
Well the two main or "poster gals" of Mr. Dots games are/were virgins deflowered by MC (or not if chosen different LI in Melody). IMO its could be very weird if the sis is not a virgin since she is the main-est and poster gal of this game.
for sure she not a virgin ……….

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MLBnoob

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
So as far as the MC goes he is kinda whipped. Didn't enjoy playing him very much. The dialog was like some kinda self help magazine at times preachy. For the first time in a Mr Dots game i just started skipping dialog so I didn't have to listen to the MC ramble on and on. I did like the models but i didn't like seeing the MC at all. His little pouty face was cringe. Over all I found it interesting and a long start with a lot of back and forth between the MC and his half sister. Was a bit repetitive and kinda got old fast. I was looking forward to this game since Melody ended. Now I wish more then anything that Melody hadn't ended at all since it worked so well. I'm hoping this game turns into something with a little more balls and not gonna rinse and repeat the same shit for the other games such as the scene at the very end. I was like what the fuck this guy again? Lets hope the next update kicks ass.

stanley tucci

Apr 2, 2018
I haven't had the chance to play through all of the first release just yet but, since I've seen MC throw a Spurs mug in the bin, I think Mr Dots is onto another winner :LOL:

Reactions: JonasSnr

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Renders are so much better than Melody / DMD. What annoys me the most are the upwards pointing nipples which just look weird
tell the truth i like a bit of perky nipples
i try some other games when the nipples are just flat
but then again every1 have a difrent taste :)

Reactions: drud

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
I played the previous games so I was waiting for it, seems really nice so far, and there is a lot of content for a 0.01 release. Also, the graphic is clearly better than previous ones. Let's hope updates will come out soon.

BTW, again that Lucas asshole? Not locked in jail yet? There aren't sexual harassment laws in Uzebistan or the hell the country is named? :cry:

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
maybe the pictures of the donuts in order because i missed a lot, redoing them now to catch em all :p
thx for the guide tho :D
love the game

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
For the first time in a Mr Dots game i just started skipping dialog so I didn't have to listen to the MC ramble on and on.
It was the opposite for me. I skipped a huge chunk of dialog when it came to the daughter because I couldn't take that sheer retardness she turned into, and along with her, even the dad overtime. Here, I paid attention to every word and haven't skipped a single exchange.

Reactions: MoreLinks

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well the two main or "poster gals" of Mr. Dots games are/were virgins deflowered by MC (or not if chosen different LI in Melody). IMO its could be very weird if the sis is not a virgin since she is the main-est and poster gal of this game.
Sister isn't a virgin.

Melody and the daughter from his other 2 games were both young and inexperienced.

The sister has been in a relationship for a while and lives in a place known for loose love. She's also older than both Melody and the daughter.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I played the previous games so I was waiting for it, seems really nice so far, and there is a lot of content for a 0.01 release. Also, the graphic is clearly better than previous ones. Let's hope updates will come out soon.

BTW, again that Lucas asshole? Not locked in jail yet? There aren't sexual harassment laws in Uzebistan or the hell the country is named? :cry:
He probably pled out to sexual assault - in DMD I think it was opined he would get less than a year. In California on a first time offense he would get 2 years, probably, and do 80-85% on that before released in good behavior. Either way (months or two years), SL starts several years after his initial incarceration, but he is probably still on parole.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes