Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
For some reason the relationship between the MC and his sister didn't seem quite realistic to me at times. The MC in particular seems to have surprisingly little patience with his sister's situation. She was raised by a flighty single mother, basically abandoned to run a hotel on her own without any notice, and the MC keeps blowing up at her over seemingly small reasons. I know if it were my sister in a similar jam, especially if I haven't seen her for 10 years, I would cut her a lot more slack.

Much worse, his reaction to Ashley is totally baffling. I hope the writer fixes this in a later update, but it is totally not believable that his step-mom takes his step-sister away from her with about 1 hours notice, barely lets him say goodbye, and then keeps him from having any contact with the step-sister he loves for 10 years, not to mention keeping his own dad from having any relationship with his own daughter. And all he says when he meets her, is "Let's not talk about the past". I mean what human being would act like that. At least he should act cold toward her for awhile, blow up at her, or at the very minimum say that she really hurt him and his Dad and would like an explanation. Maybe this will come later, but it has to be addressed for the story to have any believably where Ashley is concerned.
That's because the relationships are pure bollocks. There's a whole lot of ridiculous drama happening in the prologue so that the characters can be in their starting positions for the first act, like puppets on strings.
Relationships between main characters feel forced and unnatural, probably because they are too caricatural or lacking in personality. The lack of meaningful choices in the dialogues doesn't help either.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Game and story are good, all girls are hot.
Sister is magnificent, gorgeous body, cute little face. But why does she have to be so childish and annoying ?
I am divided between wanting to take her in my arms and slapping her
Spank her, then take her into your arms.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well some have no sense of humor.

anyways great start with a lot to play. nice to see not that subtitle advertising dev's other 2 games. music fits well to game.

if half-siblings are gonna have sex at some point then I wonder how patreon will feel about that half-incest.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Damn, this "demo" has more content (story + renders) than many completed games! :D

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Noooooo, this scene at the beginning, after winning the case promised to be so great, and it's just a dream. Damn. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BVonkX

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
So far played the early part up until Present Day... What an intro! Great Renders, awesome storyline, nothing I don't love about it. Props to the DEV. If the rest of the game is even close to this then I'm all in. Two thumbs up with more comments to follow.
Played half the night.. went to sleep and continued after waking up. Gotta say this is one of the few games I have enjoyed every minute of. If this game were on Steam I would buy it right now. 9/10

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
well some have no sense of humor.

anyways great start with a lot to play. nice to see not that subtitle advertising dev's other 2 games. music fits well to game.

if half-siblings are gonna have sex at some point then I wonder how patreon will feel about that half-incest.
well they won't do anything because the patreon version has no incest? you need a patch for it, the version that's on subscribestar will always have it

Reactions: Darkaura

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Looks promising when being an early version there's too much content to watch and too much to do, not only a proof of concept with almost nothing to show.

Reactions: Darkaura

Derived

Apr 25, 2017
Renders are amazing, and the girls (mostly the step-sis and the twins) are juste breathtaking. But I wish Mr dot could improve his facials expression, and stop with the weird lips.

Reactions: Somnus

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
WOW what a start..Been waiting for this one ever since I saw the sigs. Loved it and what a cliff hanger...Can't wait for the update :love: I'm thinking the mother got pregnant and didn't want the baby. That's why they took off

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The images are really nice - all the girls are gorgeous. A quality jump over Melody, which was a quality jump over DMD.

I do have an issue with the twins, though. They're identical, and the same height. But in this picture, one has heels on and one has flats. And they're the same height.
sc day2twdate1 t44.jpg
The one in the 2 inch heels should be 2 inches taller than her twin.

Jeff Steel please let Mr.Dots know.

And before someone says "but the other one has her heel raised" - that's not the leg determining the height of her head. It's the other one, which is straight, just like her twin's other leg. Looking closer at the picture, I don't see the heel on the left twin's left foot. So either she's wearing a shoe with the heel taken off, or the heel is embedded in the floor.

RomanHume are you proud of me for noticing this? :p

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
I have to say that it is a really good start, their work for a first release is really huge and amazing (no pun intended).
Like my neighbor from above, I like the step sis and the twins.
Collecting the donuts is not bad, but Peeping Tom is too much, it's a suspense killer if we can see naked every girl too early.
I prefer this story to Melody one. The sexual tension between SB and SS is interesting

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
The images are really nice - all the girls are gorgeous. A quality jump over Melody, which was a quality jump over DMD.

I do have an issue with the twins, though. They're identical, and the same height. But in this picture, one has heels on and one has flats. And they're the same height.
View attachment 610272
The one in the 2 inch heels should be 2 inches taller than her twin.

Jeff Steel please let Mr.Dots know.

And before someone says "but the other one has her heel raised" - that's not the leg determining the height of her head. It's the other one, which is straight, just like her twin's other leg. Looking closer at the picture, I don't see the heel on the left twin's left foot. So either she's wearing a shoe with the heel taken off, or the heel is embedded in the floor.

RomanHume are you proud of me for noticing this? :p
no - they are both same height - but you are right: the left girl's left heel is done wrong -> the heel is in the floor on left foot

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
tell the truth i like a bit of perky nipples
i try some other games when the nipples are just flat
but then again every1 have a difrent taste :)
The perkyness is no problem, I might have expressed myself wrong. The position of the nipples on the breasts is too far up, which makes the nipples point upwards in return.

Reactions: Onysko

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
One is standing on her toes. Twins are not always the same height. They are mirror images of each other.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
One is standing on her toes. Twins are not always the same height. They are mirror images of each other.
She is not standing on her toes. Look at her right foot - it is flat. Her left foot is on the toes, but her knee is bent - there is no weight on that foot.

Now look at her sister's shoes. The right foot has a heel, the left foot does not. She should be 2 inches taller than her sister in those shoes.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes