Spaceballz

Sep 13, 2017
Hi everyone, first of all before anything, I did somewhat enjoy the game in it's initial state, but there is a few issues with the character themselves. And I'm not talking about their looks, most of them are great looking.

But... Am I the only one that thinks that a bunch of them gets pissy real quick when something remotely bad happens?

For example, the girlfriend gets pissed when the MC loses it's job, but from their own mouth they've been hardworking and spending 60-70hrs a week at work and the MC worked his ass off, but got sacked in spite of his hard work and being appreciated by his boss. When it happens she looses her shit and give him an ultimatum to find a job right away... talk about a supportive girl. Then again, you could make the argument she's ambitious, working in a highly competitive work place and is stressed out of her mind... but seems to me a pretty big over-reaction.

Then the MC gets pissed when his sister tells him she lied to him about the state of the business and goes brooding by himself like an emo that lost it's cat. I mean, it's a shitty move by your sister, but man up and sit down and get talking. You're a lawyer man! You talk, make people confide, de-escalate situations and reach deals for a living! Hear her out a bit instead of loosing it and disapear.

After they get in another fight after the MC misreads the situation where he thinks his sister is hoping for a goodnight kiss. Once again they get their panties into a bunch over something. Just own up to your mistake and apologize, but no, they need to prolong the fight longer by fighting about who should apologize to who... And he goes into another brooding faze and leaves the place. Then go about meeting everybody about the hotel without his sister, comes back and apologize anyway and everything is good.

Then the MC throws an issy fit when his sister has to cancel diner because her boyfriend who she hasn't seen for weeks gets calling. She proceeds to tell him she might have a business proposition from her boyfriend and he goes into a rage because she's not consulting him, but was meeting people about the business WITHOUT her the whole friggin day!

Anyway there are more instances where the characters gets overly frustrated after one another. Like the fight between the sister and her mother. I mean yeah she went away on a trip but she gave you a freakin business for free, with what is been said in the game with a full staff and everything. I mean you are in your twenties, do you still need your mother an inch away and provide for you?

I could go on, but it gets to be mean... like if the sister has all those friends that want to help out with the reception, catering, event planing, fixing things and a surfer around, why are you needed there?

Anyway, my two cents, I know this might anger some people that like the game or the Dev, sorry about that folks.

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
Good start and another success for Mr Dot and his team.
But a redhead with freckles and no pubic (red) hair? It's a disappointment
Note that no girl has pubic hair (again ...)

• Sad
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Can someone please explain to me how some people are convinced that fem MC is "step"?? I have played the whole fucking thing and not once, not ONCE was she ever referred to as that. Unless people somehow think that half-sibling=step-sibling? Newsflash, it ain't. They are still very much your blood. Rant over.

Edited: Apologies for the rant. It just triggers my OCD regarding information, when false one is spread

May 16, 2019
Wait, I was promissed a Loli, who is the Loli? Only the Wicked Witch Girl looks younger, but not in loli range, does she? (Based on the screenshots)

Reactions: jinxw1

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Great game so far, looks like it's going to be a home run. Just wish he wouldn't use "anyways" so much, it's not even a word after all so it kind of breaks the immersion when multiple characters are using it, but maybe that's just my own hang up. definitely looking forward to the next update though, good work Mr.Dots!

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Can someone please explain to me how some people are convinced that fem MC is "step"?? I have played the whole fucking thing and not once, not ONCE was she ever referred to as that. Unless people somehow think that half-sibling=step-sibling? Newsflash, it ain't. They are still very much your blood. Rant over.

Edited: Apologies for the rant. It just triggers my OCD regarding information, when false one is spread
Well there are two different versions of the game. She's a step-sister in the version I'm playing.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Looks like another good game, however there is some dialog that should be reviewed. Mostly the interaction between the office and NPO's or enlisted personnel. Some of it violates military code of conduct. Please do some reading on the naval code of conduct and correct some of the interactions. Also there are a few places where the wrong pronoun or verb is being used. I did get the meaning but it took a few scroll back and forth to see were things were going.
The ladies are spectacular as always, however a little more back story would help round them out, but maybe that is to come. I like the possibilities and open routs to the story line so many possibilities. And if I may make a suggestion, maybe you already have this planned, but with the mc's background in law maybe here is a loop whole or away to revitalize the light house and bring it back to operational. A historical society would be for that as long as the restoration was done in away to maintain the original look and crafting materials. Besides it would also give on a great spot to sneak up into and watch the volleyball games and so one.
Ok enough from me. I realy like it and look forward to see what you have planned.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not and I am not reading through 28 pages just to see but the Walkthrough has a Typo in the Victoria section. It starts with Cheese, then switches to Cousin's answers of Breathe and Maintain Focus it should go Cheese - Toppings - Veggies.

In Rewards Guide Ashley's doughnuts image 3 and 4 are in reverse order.

Reactions: Majima@22

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
This has got to be one of the most splendid .1's I've ever played, and bro didn't even get to rail the shit out of sis, so that's saying something.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not and I am not reading through 28 pages just to see but the Walkthrough has a Typo in the Victoria section. It starts with Cheese, then switches to Cousin's answers of Breathe and Maintain Focus it should go Cheese - Toppings - Veggies.

In Rewards Guide Ashley's doughnuts image 3 and 4 are in reverse order.
I just saw that a bit ago, but I was already very disappointed in how boring the intro was so I had stepped away from the game till today. Now that I know that it includes those insanely annoying games that some devs include where you have to do things like that just right to proceed, I am at the point of just saying screw this game and I will stick with DMD till it ends, but for me, this game is already dead in the water.
Oh, and the sailors in the wrong uniforms being addressed as officers was a huge WTF for me, so there is that too.

I wish the dev team the best of luck, but for me this game is already over.

Last edited:
Reactions: steelsmiter

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Looks like another good game, however there is some dialog that should be reviewed. Mostly the interaction between the office and NPO's or enlisted personnel. Some of it violates military code of conduct. Please do some reading on the naval code of conduct and correct some of the interactions. Also there are a few places where the wrong pronoun or verb is being used. I did get the meaning but it took a few scroll back and forth to see were things were going.
The ladies are spectacular as always, however a little more back story would help round them out, but maybe that is to come. I like the possibilities and open routs to the story line so many possibilities. And if I may make a suggestion, maybe you already have this planned, but with the mc's background in law maybe here is a loop whole or away to revitalize the light house and bring it back to operational. A historical society would be for that as long as the restoration was done in away to maintain the original look and crafting materials. Besides it would also give on a great spot to sneak up into and watch the volleyball games and so one.
Ok enough from me. I realy like it and look forward to see what you have planned.
It's a Fake Naval fleet from the country fictional country of Doughnutistan, they don't have to follow the UCMJ of the United States. Granted the Sailor's should have stood up and stood at attention when the Lieutenant walked into the room, They were called Junior Officer's so they might have been in their birth (Bunks) which would be one of the few exceptions to that rule, Chow, Battle Stations (while under fire) and Injured (or medical personel attending injured) in the Medbay being a few other valid exceptions

Typo's happen and most developers do their best to fix them when they can.

I agree I hope they add more back story to the characters to flesh them out some more, and it looks like Mr Dots has been including more each time you talk to one of the characters, so far, as you get to know them better.

As for the MC's back ground in law I Imagine (and hope) it's going to come to a show down between his old boss' firm and his family, in which the MC kicks the ass of the firm that fired him spectacularly

The repairs to the light are expensive but they do say they plan to do that when they have more clients. Also you used away when it should be a way, Mr. Dot's made the same mistake in the game as well, one of the typo's I caught.

Reactions: Jeff Steel

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Getting it just right is not really an issue when you can just bump the mousewheel to fix it pretty much immediately.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
I just saw that a bit ago, but I was already very disappointed in how boring the intro was so I had stepped away from the game till today. Now that I know that it includes those insanely annoying games that some devs include where you have to do things like that just right to proceed, I am at the point of just saying screw this game and I will stick with DMD till it ends, but for me, this game is already dead in the water.
Oh, and the sailors in the wrong uniforms being addressed as officers was a huge WTF for me, so there is that too.

I wish the dev team the best of luck, but for me this game is already over.
I don't see any have to do it to proceed, they just unlock gallery art. In this case they are more like a treasure hunt for bonus content. Yeah they should have been addressed at most as petty officer's in those uniforms not to mention what was that one dude doing in dress whites on board the ship?

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes