gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
Okay... I need an objective opinion? How incest heavy is the game? Does it make sense without it? I love the character designs of Mr.Dots' games (Loved Melody) but I am not a big fan of incest. Couldn't get through DmD because of it. Can battle through it if the rest of the story is worth eg. Coceter Chronicles. Also, is the loli skipable?
I played through with the incest turned off. Story works without incest although there are a couple of glitches where a line or two from the incest path incorrectly show up. It's not a standard landlady/childhood friend setup, but something a little more thought out. I think the prologue needs some bug fiexes and patches, and could use a bit more meat on the bones in parts, but I liked it. So, it's definitely not blood relative incest. But mc and the 'sister' character did live together for some years as children. So....if you can handle that, then you should be fine.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
The perkyness is no problem, I might have expressed myself wrong. The position of the nipples on the breasts is too far up, which makes the nipples point upwards in return.
funny i didt see it but maybe it will be fixed in the new update :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The perkyness is no problem, I might have expressed myself wrong. The position of the nipples on the breasts is too far up, which makes the nipples point upwards in return.
You should post a picture showing what you mean.

Reactions: Zenithtb

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I really liked the girlfriend too. Don't understand why many are not liking her.
Because she's an annoying dishonest control freak, that seems to over react if something doesn't go according to her own imagination of a proper route. Her good points are only things that are within the expected behavior of a normal girlfriend, the only glimpse of her trying to do anything more was during with her conversation with Georgina, but the conclusion of that is shot down if you don't give an answer according to her taste.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Because she's an annoying dishonest control freak, that seems to over react if something doesn't go according to her own imagination of a proper route. Her good points are only things that are within the expected behavior of a normal girlfriend, the only glimpse of her trying to do anything more was during with her conversation with Georgina, but the conclusion of that is shot down if you don't give an answer according to her taste.
She didn't seem annoying or a control freak to me. But the rest I totally agree with you

• Angry
Reactions: ChaosJokerX

taxophon

Nov 24, 2019
I think the developer's name in the title should be "MrDots Games" instead of "Mr Dots Games" for consistency and better searchability as the previous games have the former variant in their titles.

Feb 23, 2018
This is the first game I played in the past 5 years that I actually am playing for the story. It's a cool feeling, the world is very well made, and the characters are extremely well built. I'll be looking forward to a new kind of experience with this one.

I also played DMD and Melody.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
@ monroe missing this in OP:

I made a walkthrough mod for the game. I'll make a mod thread for it here later.

Mod features:
  • Adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights green all of the in-game choices that give points
  • Adds a cheat to unlock all Reward Extras gallery images and scenes
  • A few improvements to some of the game's events

View attachment 609153 View attachment 609154

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Renders are amazing, and the girls (mostly the step-sis and the twins) are juste breathtaking. But I wish Mr dot could improve his facials expression, and stop with the weird lips.
I think Mr Dots art style is pretty awesome personally. The facial expressions are super cute especially the "sorta-sucking-my-lip-thinking" expression is adorable :love:

melamysis.png

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes