ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Since I've read through the past weeks posts, after the update dropped, I'll let you know that it will be in the next update where you can break it off with Nicole. If you want quotes it will take me too long to find them all but here's one.
Thanks for the heads up Ace (y)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I get this error sometimes when trying to save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have also hit two errors during the scooter ride with the sister but both were passable.
Another one.

Error selecting a different pose with Ashley and geralturd during the reminiscence of her sex life.

I'm not really interested in Ashley Trisha or the transgender looking twin I am however interested in Yuki the cousin the sister Virginia and the girlfriend.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nicole appears later with the MC's dad geralturd. There were a few hints like the dad stating that if he is in town he would like to take her out for coffee and another one where Nicole was talking to her sister Gigi and stated that the only one she knows who's close by her is the MC's dad.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I get this error sometimes when trying to save.

I have also hit two errors during the scooter ride with the sister but both were passable.
Another one.

Error selecting a different pose with Ashley and geralturd during the reminiscence of her sex life.

I'm not really interested in Ashley Trisha or the transgender looking twin I am however interested in Yuki the cousin the sister Virginia and the girlfriend.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nicole appears later with the MC's dad geralturd. There were a few hints like the dad stating that if he is in town he would like to take her out for coffee and another one where Nicole was talking to her sister Gigi and stated that the only one she knows who's close by her is the MC's dad.
Well Nicole can do whatever she wants after they breakup though preferably not shown. Just a waste of good renders if she is out of the story. Having being faithful route for Nicole as a main route is really as shame if team goes for it, since for MC it is a toxic relation as is and can only lead to an unhappy end where MC stays unhappy ever after and due to that Nicole likely as well.

Staying in a relation with her will hinder what he will need to do to overcome his problems and move his life on. Even in a situation where he overcomes his problems, that relation would need a restart with new rules to enable MC to stay away from his old unhealthy patterns and not fall back in them.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Staying in a relation with her will hinder what he will need to do to overcome his problems and move his life on. Even in a situation where he overcomes his problems, that relation would need a restart with new rules to enable MC to stay away from his old unhealthy patterns and not fall back in them.
I'm not sure how toxic it is but it's certainly peculiar if there is a route which is girlfriend only. It's less a game at that point and more an abstinence simulator.

• Haha
Reactions: Sngo

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm not sure how toxic it is but it's certainly peculiar if there is a route which is girlfriend only. It's less a game at that point and more an abstinence simulator.
Well MC has been painted as someone with a trauma and fear of people leaving him and has been behaving for over 10 years in ways to minimize those risks and having to experience that fear, since just thinking about it just hurts him emotionally. So he has not only the trauma, but also patterns in his behavior to stay away from the pain by now and the way he has acted in the relation with Nicole is a part of those patterns. His problems with anxiety also point to that even if he has learned to some extent to deal with it through mindfulness, but his problem is the wounds are still there so it is just a plaster he sticks over it.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Exactly. I think this is what will make or break this game. Dots style is...uggh...mmm...it's a style lol. DmD was utter juvenile trash imo, Melody improved and the setup for this one really had me interested and hoping it would be the best of his yet.

However, the mess with Nicole, it would seem obvious to me (at least) that Nicole was always going to be a central character. She was always at some point going to come to the bay and be in our lives. I do believe (regardless of what certain people in the know have said) that the possible CQ route 'was' the intended plan....otherwise, a gf that offers an open relationship but would refuse to participate and stay loyal to you....just makes zero fecking sense in any context except a CQ route. Just like with the ntr is not currently 'planned'...which means it is being thought about. if we break up with her..who cares what she does and why on earth would we see it in game?

So then everything kicked off....it will now be changed to break up instead (rightly so imo as much as I'd like a loving loyal CQ route)...which then begs the question...if we break up with her, she has no reason to come to the bay anymore (except maybe to try and win us back). I think in a way, the outburst from this decision has fundamentally changed the design and plot of the game as it would appear the majority of people are not actually interested in an open relationship with her and neither are they fans of the character, Dots (it would appear) wanted to be the main LI.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Seems more likely it will go the same route as with Melody ( that ex...what was her name, Bethany?)
I didn't really get that impression. Seems more likely it will go the same route as with MC's ex from Melody ( what was her name, Bethany?). Probably will show up in town at some point, and cause some drama.
Kind of funny people are freaking out over this..isn't this what most wanted?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I feel something if MC breaks up with her, she will come to check the situation and just create tension. On the other hand, it's interesting that she would find time for it.. when she is absorbed in work.

And when the MC doesn't accept an open relationship, it's interesting what then? Nicole will finally sacrifice some time for MC? Will she visit him for a while? So far I don't see the MC and Nicole relationship well. And this open-relationship proposal pissed me off, as did the conversation between Georgina and Nicole. Nicole doesn't seem to really care much about MC if she wants to take a break from him and enjoy the other guys for a change. They're separated enough for now, and she wants to take a break from the relationship. :confused:

So far, the twins, Vicky and Sister MC, are the women that interest me the most. Although there is another matter with MC's sister, because her behavior is still a little questionable. And the situation with Brodie.. it would be nice if she finally got rid of him forever. But I feel it will be a bit of a nuisance when Brodie's father wants to take over the hotel.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I didn't really get that impression. Seems more likely it will go the same route as with MC's ex from Melody ( what was her name, Bethany?). Probably will show up in town at some point, and cause some drama.
Kind of funny people are freaking out over this..isn't this what most wanted?
Well if there was any future in a Nicole relationship maybe, but the way they were setup in episode 1 already there is no happy ending possible for them as is. If team really want that they would have to rework episode 1, make MC way less traumatized and their relation a healthier one to start with.

Still have the feeling Nicoles role was heavily branched out and made more important after episode 1 was done for whatever reason, but due to what happens in episode 1 she does not fit for any happy end while they stay together as is. Just an unhappy mediocre one where MC stays confined and bound by his past. Also she does not really fit with the theme of MC moving away to find out there could be a whole new and better life for him, which seems to have been the original theme for the game as it was set up.

Reactions: Raziel_8

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I have no interest in the sister, it's a very strange 'feeling'. I chose to be faithful to Nicole, not because I like her but the other option was ridiculous.

'We're not going to see eachother or fuck eachother but we can do other people and call it open relationship'. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Qmil679

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I feel something if MC breaks up with her, she will come to check the situation and just create tension. On the other hand, it's interesting that she would find time for it.. when she is absorbed in work.

And when the MC doesn't accept an open relationship, it's interesting what then? Nicole will finally sacrifice some time for MC? Will she visit him for a while? So far I don't see the MC and Nicole relationship well. And this open-relationship proposal pissed me off, as did the conversation between Georgina and Nicole. Nicole doesn't seem to really care much about MC if she wants to take a break from him and enjoy the other guys for a change. They're separated enough for now, and she wants to take a break from the relationship. :confused:

So far, the twins, Vicky and Sister MC, are the women that interest me the most. Although there is another matter with MC's sister, because her behavior is still a little questionable. And the situation with Brodie.. it would be nice if she finally got rid of him forever. But I feel it will be a bit of a nuisance when Brodie's father wants to take over the hotel.
Agreed. Thus this creates yet another problematic issue. We know it's being done to create drama. For what end purpose though? We know we will keep the hotel..so...why add pointless drama we already know the outcome to? Seems odd. Unless the game takes a real curve and we do lose the hotel and MC and sis head off to the sunset to somewher else? Nahh...that's even dumber. So why bother adding this drama when we know it won't make any difference?

Well if there was any future in a Nicole relationship maybe, but the way they were setup in episode 1 already there is no happy ending possible for them as is. If team really want that they would have to rework episode 1, make MC way less traumatized and their relation a healthier one to start with.

Still have the feeling Nicoles role was heavily branched out and made more important after episode 1 was done for whatever reason, but due to what happens in episode 1 she does not fit for any happy end while they stay together as is. Just an unhappy mediocre one where MC stays confined and bound by his past. Also she does not really fit with the theme of MC moving away to find out there could be a whole new and better life for him, which seems to have been the original theme for the game as it was set up.
Yeah to me the story is being dragged 6 ways of sideways at the moment, why said in my last post, I think this is make or break or time for it as the story has obviously changed from it's original concept in the first 3 chapters. Can't keep doing that and make an actual cohesive plot.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Agreed. Thus this creates yet another problematic issue. We know it's being done to create drama. For what end purpose though? We know we will keep the hotel..so...why add pointless drama we already know the outcome to? Seems odd. Unless the game takes a real curve and we do lose the hotel and MC and sis head off to the sunset to somewher else? Nahh...that's even dumber. So why bother adding this drama when we know it won't make any difference?

Yeah to me the story is being dragged 6 ways of sideways at the moment, why said in my last post, I think this is make or break or time for it as the story has obviously changed from it's original concept in the first 3 chapters. Can't keep doing that and make an actual cohesive plot.
One of the main reasons MC came to see sister was to help her with the hotel. I doubt they lose their hotel. Yes, there will definitely be problems, drama, I can feel it.. In the new update, Sister MC had doubts about the hotel and even considered selling the hotel.. interesting. But if it wasn't for MC, the hotel wouldn't have had a chance since MC came on, a lot started happening.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Although there is another matter with MC's sister, because her behavior is still a little questionable. And the situation with Brodie.. it would be nice if she finally got rid of him forever. But I feel it will be a bit of a nuisance when Brodie's father wants to take over the hotel.
I'm sure when we get to put the moves on the sister, the breakup with Brody will happen, if not before then.

Reactions: Qmil679

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

I think you're reading way too much into it. The open-relationship was so he could get it on with all the girls down their guilt free, otherwise it would have just been a hotel sim game because Nicole wears the pants in their relationship and he wouldn't dare cheat on her and risk upsetting the little princess. :ROFLMAO:

One of the main reasons MC came to see sister was to help her with the hotel. I doubt they lose their hotel. Yes, there will definitely be problems, drama, I can feel it.. In the new update, Sister MC had doubts about the hotel and even considered selling the hotel.. interesting. But if it wasn't for MC, the hotel wouldn't have had a chance since MC came on, a lot started happening.
I'm just hoping the sister can sort out her personality disorder in the next update and start acting a little more consistently and a lot less self- sabotagingly with the bother.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm sure when we get to put the moves on the sister, the breakup with Brody will happen, if not before then.
I hope.. because so far she pisses me off when the MC sister thinks she will come back to Brodie. Just like when he called her, she thought Brodie would apologize to her and be between them just like before.

Now I can see that MC's sister feels something for MC. But it certainly takes a long time for something to happen. I doubt that (I could say with the main woman) there was something between MC and sister quickly. There will definitely be times when the MC or sister thinks it's wrong, just like it is now. Well, but I'm waiting for the moment when it finally begins (feelings between MC and sister seriously)

Reactions: Naxos

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
For me I like Nichole she's not the best looking character in my book but I did like her Despite the open relationship thing.
I know I hinted at her doing something that I and I suspect quite a few others would hate her for and despite it being said that even in the open relationship route she stays faithfull.
Which lets face it makes is hard to believe and makes next to no sence at all since she has already hinted she would be open to new men when talking to her sister or did I bream that part???.
but The reason I was gonna play what some call the boring Hotel sim faithfull route is because apart from the odd bit of peeking shall we say which almost any man would do the MC struck me as a man for who even the very idea of cheating was a foreign concept.
In which case the idea of a hall pass as it was put would be both insulting and unworkable for the MC which is why I asked if there was a chance to break up.
The MC dosn't as yet strike me as the type that could use a hall pass withought Guilt unless the dev changes the MC in some way so to me it just dosn't work.
I don't want a break up with Nichole but its the only way I see this MC being able to pursue any other girl/girls without Guilt.
I really don't see this MC being able to sleep with one let alone a few other girls like the ladies around him now and still be able to drop them and return to Nichole later he dosn't strike me as the lovem and leavem type.
I may be way off base here but of all the MC's I have ever played this MC gives me the I'm a one woman man only feel.
And unless that woman just happends to want him to have others he won't and if she do's he will do so at the start atleast only because it's what she wishs like I said I could be wrong but thats the Vibe I get from this MC.

Just Sayin.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
For me I like Nichole she's not the best looking character in my book but I did like her Despite the open relationship thing.
I know I hinted at her doing something that I and I suspect quite a few others would hate her for and despite it being said that even in the open relationship route she stays faithfull.
Which lets face it makes is hard to believe and makes next to no sence at all since she has already hinted she would be open to new men when talking to her sister or did I bream that part???.
I can understand a plot where she's open to the OR but ends up staying faithful. Easy enough to write is as open to the idea, but just ends up too busy at work to find the time for it, or maybe she goes on a date and realises the guy is no match for what she has with the MC and ends it early.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I can understand a plot where she's open to the OR but ends up staying faithful. Easy enough to write is as open to the idea, but just ends up too busy at work to find the time for it, or maybe she goes on a date and realises the guy is no match for what she has with the MC and ends it early.
True Nax but that adds other issues. All her talks with her sister put this in her mind. Then her client. Then if reading the dialogue closely with the video call to the MC, unless we are going to blame bad writing (which happens often let's be honest) all her dialogie really does indicate she wants to. Yet 'someone in the know here'....explicitly states she won't. Which..makes zero sense...unless there's going to be a lot of rewrites (as you suggest...come up with a reason) or the story is changing by the update dependeing on feedback..which...is not a good thing. Either way...it makes no 'logical' sense (as much as logic exists in an adult Vn lol).

They are effectively already on a 'break' (as he away for the summer). Surely she is intelligent enough to realise this so why even offer the OR unless she specifically wants it. So again, it just drags the plot and reasoning all over the place...to me at least.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes