crashgtf

Apr 11, 2020
Thanks to CXX and MoarCowbell for your replies. It helps. I'm full because I got all the donuts, still looking for that last peeper though.

Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Dude, seriously, there are girls galore once you leave the city at the start of the story. You can skip the intro to the story fairly easily by changing the skip dialogue settings. Also, you are coming off as a classic case of closet self loathing.
I must be hitting a nerve if you're so determined to turn my opinion around on me. Also, it's not worth playing a game if I can't get invested in the initial part of it and since the initial half hour (at least) was nothing more than a sausage party, I'll be passing on this one.

Reactions: Darkaura

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Fortunately for Mr. Dots, there are plenty of people who are not having this problem.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Thanks to CXX and MoarCowbell for your replies. It helps. I'm full because I got all the donuts, still looking for that last peeper though.
Your welcome but I also look forward to being able to see this in the next version without having to modify the code to get it

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: crashgtf

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Your welcome but I also look forward to being able to see this in the next version without having to modify the code to get it

View attachment 835894
Gotta admit, if Mr Dots had updated thee engine for the third expansion of DMD and made D look more like this (or hell, slightly like Melody), I'd still be looking forward to the updates.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Gotta admit, if Mr Dots had updated thee engine for the third expansion of DMD and made D look more like this (or hell, slightly like Melody), I'd still be looking forward to the updates.
It could be that some of the characters use features not available to Genesis 8 characters yet so he stuck with the Genesis 3 models for DMD.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
maybe when they might rework it. still dots has to keep chars looking same (graphically) in the end currently since updating models would stir pot. few years and sl will look as outdated as dmd now.

crashgtf

Apr 11, 2020
I'm happy, ate all the donuts, caught all the Peeping Tom's. I get confused because I have 87 saves for 47 different paths. My assumption is the MC is not going to end up with all of the possibilities.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm happy, ate all the donuts, caught all the Peeping Tom's. I get confused because I have 87 saves for 47 different paths. My assumption is the MC is not going to end up with all of the possibilities.
Hm, I collected everything with five for now. Some of those paths I really don't want to be on (Yuki).

Aravil11

Sep 29, 2019
Can anyone help me in finding that one doughnut?
I can't find a scene where it is, or rather a way to unlock that scene.

doughnut.png

john0410

May 31, 2020
I must be hitting a nerve if you're so determined to turn my opinion around on me. Also, it's not worth playing a game if I can't get invested in the initial part of it and since the initial half hour (at least) was nothing more than a sausage party, I'll be passing on this one.
i dont agree with you i lke the game which has slow relationship you want to only bang the girls go fuck off and play other games dont tell wrong about the games

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Tis very sad that there are those whom must feel their need to bash someone else's work to cure their insurmountable lack of relevance.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes