tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Thank you. Someone who is actually helpful. A rare find.
This was mentioned on literally every page of this game thread starting at page 140 until 170ish. A search using the term "break up" would have found it. This is what people were talking about. 1600988349893.png

magus448

May 22, 2018
I used the search function lol, found nothing that seemed like a dev answer to my query XD I ain't omnipotent, how bout instead of being an asshole you simply quote the posts? you know actually being useful instead of just lambasting and complaining.

Only results I got were people talking about the open realtionship, and wanting a breakup option. But sure be rude because I couldn't find shit, and didn't want to go through over 20 pages of posts looking for something that as far as my search showed wasn't there.
Would be nice if we could sort by newest on top but unfortunately we can only get that with a whole games section search and not a specific thread.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Would be nice if we could sort by newest on top but unfortunately we can only get that with a whole games section search and not a specific thread.
There's two way it can be set to search newest on top. After entering keyword click advanced... and it brings you to this screen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and changing order by:

or going into account preferences and changing Search Options to Most Recent
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This was mentioned on literally every page of this game thread starting at page 140 until 170ish. A search using the term "break up" would have found it. This is what people were talking about. View attachment 831349
weird, breakup was one of the terms I searched, and didn't get any obvious comments. most of what I got was people saying "give it a chance" or people wanting a breakup option, didn't get the one screenshot there where it says *we will add it next update*

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
weird, breakup was one of the terms I searched, and didn't get any obvious comments. most of what I got was people saying "give it a chance" or people wanting a breakup option, didn't get the one screenshot there where it says *we will add it next update*
This is where a person would apply a logical thought process to their search, such as asking the question "What could have happened around page 140ish that got people talking about it so much?" Then go look and see the announcement that the option to break up was coming next update that caused it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This is where a person would apply a logical thought process to their search, such as asking the question "What could have happened around page 140ish that got people talking about it so much?" Then go look and see the announcement that the option to break up was coming next update that caused it.
Logic would dictate that logically people are annoyed and want the option to breakup.... Also for context the "Give it a chance." is in regards to people saying give the open relationship route a chance. Just looked like that back and forth of people for and against. Which doesn't imply that there is any dev update on the issue, just that people are annoyed. I am not going to infer something of an assumption.
If I see a drop of water on the ground I am gonna think it might be starting to rain or a bit of dew, not that there is a river nearby that an animal tracked the water from.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I've been away from this site for a while and people are still behaving like a bunch of babies over Nicole? Wow.

• Angry
Reactions: queeg500

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Way way way way way way WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY way way way Way way WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY TOO MANY RENDERS OF MEN to not have a gay tag. Surely this isn't a strait game when over 50% of the renders are of men?

How is a strait man supposed to enjoy this when you're almost constantly looking at dudes?

crashgtf

Apr 11, 2020
Anybody have any idea how to get the Peeping Tom for Vicki just before she invites MC in? tried the Ashley Path and the Yuki Path, I assume it's a choice you have to make earlier on. Also, when Kristina shows up in the ballroom, it doesn't give me an option for the hug. Is that dependent on whether you went to the church first or not?

Thanks.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Way way way way way way WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY way way way Way way WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY TOO MANY RENDERS OF MEN to not have a gay tag. Surely this isn't a strait game when over 50% of the renders are of men?

How is a strait man supposed to enjoy this when you're almost constantly looking at dudes?

No WAY

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
too many guys? most of time only guy who gets airtime is mc.

Also, when Kristina shows up in the ballroom, it doesn't give me an option for the hug. Is that dependent on whether you went to the church first or not?

Thanks.
I got hug and went to get papers 1st.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Anybody have any idea how to get the Peeping Tom for Vicki just before she invites MC in? tried the Ashley Path and the Yuki Path, I assume it's a choice you have to make earlier on. Also, when Kristina shows up in the ballroom, it doesn't give me an option for the hug. Is that dependent on whether you went to the church first or not?

Thanks.
The Kristina thing is already known to them as I went into the code and fixed it myself and mentioned it on their Discord in the bug section and they said it was already known as some coding things where missed so should be fixed in the next release.

Trikus

May 31, 2020

If you are getting aroused by the mere sight of men in a non sexualized environment, I'm not sure you can claim to be straight.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes