Jul 5, 2020
Dont know if mrdots reads here, but there is a bug in 0.0.3
"I'm back [y_name, and] I found something for us to eat."

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dont know if mrdots reads here, but there is a bug in 0.0.3
"I'm back [y_name, and] I found something for us to eat."
might read but not respond and that happens quite a few times. something to do with custom name.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so with the way some of you are talking .. you enjoy NTR .. i myself hate it ... with that being said .. to hell with Nicole .. she can screw around with whoever she wants .. i'd rather have Vicky .. she sooooooooo much better :love:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Can we get a break up with nicole option.... cause open relationship is just ntr with extra steps XP

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so with the way some of you are talking .. you enjoy NTR .. i myself hate it ... with that being said .. to hell with Nicole .. she can screw around with whoever she wants .. i'd rather have Vicky .. she sooooooooo much better :love:
i don't love or hate it, on some games i select to see ntr and some not.

Can we get a reading the thread option...
wishful thinking.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
COME ON GUYS: This is getting insufferable accept or reject. If for whatever reason you feel the need to vent your frustrations over what you need or don't need in regard to the content of this or any other novel (visual or otherwise), understand this we are not in the creative loop. If you don't like it, vote with your feet and leave. If you feel so strongly against the content, in stead of whining like an 8 year old brat that was told they won't get any candy. Be the adult in the room, suck it up and accept or reject. I know from experience that it's alien to some on this thread. Everyone has an opinion like a petulant child doing whatever he or she can to gain the attention of the masses. Under the guise of verbal discord you fail to see how foolish you have devolved into.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Can we get a reading the thread option...
Sure let me just browse the 197 pages.... yeah nah fk that.
Also context is everything, I want a break up option when she asks you to have an open relationship. Not do the open relationship bullshit then breakup.
Not a fan of a forced choice in a game that is supposedly multichoice. Illusion of choice is great and everything... when done well, although this ain't going for or even trying to be that.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Sure let me just browse the 197 pages.... yeah nah fk that.
Also context is everything, I want a break up option when she asks you to have an open relationship. Not do the open relationship bullshit then breakup.
Not a fan of a forced choice in a game that is supposedly multichoice. Illusion of choice is great and everything... when done well, although this ain't going for or even trying to be that.
So basically you want answers that were discussed for over 30 pages...only 20 pages back...but you're too much of a lazy ass to even use the search function either? That's about the rub of it yeah?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So basically you want answers that were discussed for over 30 pages...only 20 pages back...but you're too much of a lazy ass to even use the search function either? That's about the rub of it yeah?
I used the search function lol, found nothing that seemed like a dev answer to my query XD I ain't omnipotent, how bout instead of being an asshole you simply quote the posts? you know actually being useful instead of just lambasting and complaining.

Only results I got were people talking about the open realtionship, and wanting a breakup option. But sure be rude because I couldn't find shit, and didn't want to go through over 20 pages of posts looking for something that as far as my search showed wasn't there.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I used the search function lol, found nothing that seemed like a dev answer to my query XD I ain't omnipotent, how bout instead of being an asshole you simply quote the posts? you know actually being useful instead of just lambasting and complaining.

Only results I got were people talking about the open realtionship, and wanting a breakup option. But sure be rude because I couldn't find shit, and didn't want to go through over 20 pages of posts looking for something that as far as my search showed wasn't there.
You'll be able to break up with Nicole in the next update.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes