cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So after seeing the new update to DMD, I gotta say, I wish that game would be finished to this game can start getting more focus, because even though I loved DMD through parts 1 and 2, part 3 is where it started to feel like it was just dragging on, where the story now feels stagnant. Worse is that the renders are no longer that good, especially when compared to Melody and this game.
they do 2 games at a time (well in this case 2.5 since they make from sl version which isn't patreon friendly) so even if dmd would end on ch 3 sl wouldn't get more resources. true that dmd has slightly outdated graphics (melody has bit newer) but it is also oldest of these 3 games and devs won't change graphics easily unless it's early game or they redo game.

why Vic's sex scene skipped in my playthrough?
you didn't see it afterwards when mc was thinking about what happened during that night?

Reactions: RattledSam

Iceman25Deep

Sep 5, 2020
Sorry my English is not good.
I know it wouldn’t happen, But would like to see a jump back scene after the MC gets given the choice of and open relationship from Nicole

Maybe some like this at the Bar

"Back Home later that night after the Call, Nicole meets Georgina at the bar"
"Georgina gives a concerned look"

Nicole .."Georgina...I"
Georgina.."I know that look ...what have you done ? "
Nicole ..""I told MC that I wanted and open relationship..."
Georgina.."You didn’t force it ...Tell me you didn’t do one of your take it or leave it Tantrum..Nicole look at me "
"looking like she about to cry"
Nicole .."He looked mad and confused kept tell me that he wants to come home...."
Nicole .."Then ask me If I found someone else.."

Georgina. .."God Nicky ,I told you to buy a toy and play on cam not go into open relationship..that’s crazy "
Georgina.."Right now Mc is confused ,thinking your cheating. Do you have any idea what you have done..Nikki ..you broke him "
Georgina.."its only a week ,Mc would be thinking you plan this because you have someone else"
Nicole .."I didn’t want to lose him..I had a divorce case ..I was wrong ...what have I done"
Georgina.."Do you love him? Nikki...Because right now you have lost him"
Georgina.."Nikki.."
Nicole .."What should I do? ..I want him back"
Georgina.."Well there’s another option. Go to Sunshine Bay and get him back..."

Nicole ..""What about work? ..i don't know what to do...Sis"
Georgina.."Nikki go with your heart..go get him back..."

Then towards the end of the game.

Allow time to pass so MC can sleep with all the other women in the game and then Nicole comes to
Sunshine Bay and ends up helping MC fight to keep the Hotel and at the same time falls in love with the (Ashley) sister.
Then the end of the game could be he ends up with both the (Ashley) Sister and Nicole, One happy family

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Sorry my English is not good.
I know it wouldn’t happen, But would like to see a jump back scene after the MC gets given the choice of and open relationship from Nicole

Maybe some like this at the Bar

"Back Home later that night after the Call, Nicole meets Georgina at the bar"
"Georgina gives a concerned look"

Nicole .."Georgina...I"
Georgina.."I know that look ...what have you done ? "
Nicole ..""I told MC that I wanted and open relationship..."
Georgina.."You didn’t force it ...Tell me you didn’t do one of your take it or leave it Tantrum..Nicole look at me "
"looking like she about to cry"
Nicole .."He looked mad and confused kept tell me that he wants to come home...."
Nicole .."Then ask me If I found someone else.."

Georgina. .."God Nicky ,I told you to buy a toy and play on cam not go into open relationship..that’s crazy "
Georgina.."Right now Mc is confused ,thinking your cheating. Do you have any idea what you have done..Nikki ..you broke him "
Georgina.."its only a week ,Mc would be thinking you plan this because you have someone else"
Nicole .."I didn’t want to lose him..I had a divorce case ..I was wrong ...what have I done"
Georgina.."Do you love him? Nikki...Because right now you have lost him"
Georgina.."Nikki.."
Nicole .."What should I do? ..I want him back"
Georgina.."Well there’s another option. Go to Sunshine Bay and get him back..."

Nicole ..""What about work? ..i don't know what to do...Sis"
Georgina.."Nikki go with your heart..go get him back..."

Then towards the end of the game.

Allow time to pass so MC can sleep with all the other women in the game and then Nicole comes to
Sunshine Bay and ends up helping MC fight to keep the Hotel and at the same time falls in love with the (Ashley) sister.
Then the end of the game could be he ends up with both the (Ashley) Sister and Nicole, One happy family
Thats actually pretty good Idea and could possibably even be made to work if he Dev had something like that planned.
The only possible fly in the ointment of your plan is the Sister Georgina.
Bearing in mind ofcorse her last coversation in the bar with Georgina.
They are both thinking that the MC will be screwing around while he's away.
So Georgina pretty much encourages Nicol to sugest the open realtionship to start with so the MC screwing around is pretty much guaranteed but won't be veiwed as cheating.
Where Nicole was only thinking of a relationship break where MC screwing around would be cheating.
And the cockeyed logic for sugesting an open relationship is that if she dosn't the MC might veiw the break as a test and so not cheat at all???.
and neither even remotly consider that the MC may actually love Nicole and strongly believe in looking but not touching while he's already in a relationship.
And that sujesting an Open Relationship might actualy confuse and hurt him.

So I could see your idea working provided Nicole was in the bar talking with almost anyone other than Georgina or the MC's Dad since Dad strikes me someone that would not only encourage Nicole to go for an open relationship but probably even offer to be Nicoles first fling.

Just Sayin.

Reactions: PacoTaco

Iceman25Deep

Sep 5, 2020
I like your idea as well.

For me it was about give a path for Nicole to come back into the game. I don’t like the idea of just dumping her.

I think and update like this would be simple to do. Around 15 minutes. They could reuse the images from the previous bar scene and 40 lines of code to add this.

Of course adding more content later for Nicole and MC scene would take time, as making new scenes with Nicole if not planed would be time consuming for the game developer.

Just a thought

Reactions: Real Kreten
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes