Jenson143

Dec 8, 2017
Sunshine Love [v0.0.3i Extras] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (538 MB): MEGA - - -
This version need incest patch ?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I remember that the timeline discussion has come up recently. In Sunshine Love it is stated that Nicole is 25. In Dating my Daughter, which I'm playing through right now, Georgina states this about her sisters in a restaurant scene with Lisa and her father:

Georgina.png

Now we don't know if Nicole is the middle or the youngest child, so SL plays either three or seven years after the second DMD chapter.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I remember that the timeline discussion has come up recently. In Sunshine Love it is stated that Nicole is 25. In Dating my Daughter, which I'm playing through right now, Georgina states this about her sisters in a restaurant scene with Lisa and her father:

View attachment 815217

Now we don't know if Nicole is the middle or the youngest child, so SL plays either three or seven years after the second DMD chapter.
Given that it was stated elsewhere that SL takes place approximately two years after DMD ends, I'd say she's the middle child.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Given that it was stated elsewhere that SL takes place approximately two years after DMD ends, I'd say she's the middle child.
Yeah, turns out at the end of the scene Georgina's sister Morgan was dumped by her date somewhere so she had to go pick her up and then Dad tells Lisa that Morgan is the 18-yerar-old, so Nicole is the middle one. I don't know if there is some time jump between Day 22 and DMD's current end or if there will be one in Chapter 3 (or 4 if that's planned).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hello does this game including mfm swining or sharing routes ?
with what males? pretty much every other males in game currently are douchebags and even if daddy dearest comes to visit and decides to have fun with his ex-wife (for old times sake) doubt he wants to invite his son to fuck with him. girls might share mc with others (many wait night with twins and possibly with their little sister with cold ring under their asses).

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so even the game is not for me i have to say: really good graphics! and i really like the blond girl with glasses and the blond twins (these are the hottest female twins i have seen so far keep it up!) i just don't really enjoy playing male mc's especially when they are young and handsome.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So after seeing the new update to DMD, I gotta say, I wish that game would be finished to this game can start getting more focus, because even though I loved DMD through parts 1 and 2, part 3 is where it started to feel like it was just dragging on, where the story now feels stagnant. Worse is that the renders are no longer that good, especially when compared to Melody and this game.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes