Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Do we know if there will be negative consequences for dating around instead of focusing on a single L.I.? I've been simpin for Sis from the beginning, but gave into temptation with Victoria (do not regret btw, she was AMAZING), and at this rate, I know I've got a weakness for redheads and milf/mature ladies, so I can't ignore Ashley or Shortcake.....arrrghghhh! :devilish:

Just don't want to mess up anything with Sis long term, like her jealousy means her running back into the arms of superdouche.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Do we know if there will be negative consequences for dating around instead of focusing on a single L.I.? I've been simpin for Sis from the beginning, but gave into temptation with Victoria (do not regret btw, she was AMAZING), and at this rate, I know I've got a weakness for redheads and milf/mature ladies, so I can't ignore Ashley or Shortcake.....arrrghghhh! :devilish:

Just don't want to mess up anything with Sis long term, like her jealousy means her running back into the arms of superdouche.
Well if we look at prior work:

Melody let you play around with a lot of LI's but it cost you with Mel and picking certain ones (Amy, Rebecca, Izzy) got you an ending with them and only them

DMD has let you fuck close to a dozen women but your bond with your doughnut is unbreakable

Soo uhhhh errr that's not much help... sorry

I am going to lean on you can mess around and still pick Sis as your one true if it is time for choosing

It might keep you short of the perfect hotel and happily ever after ending but only if it goes like Melody so maybe keep one save Sis only and one save as man-slut :LOL:

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Don't get me wrong, I like good games, like SL, with a good plot, good renders and good sex scenes of course. I don't play VN looking for competition as a specific thing, neither I avoid them when they don't have it. What I am trying to say is that sometimes it looks way too unrealistic picturing a world where we seem to be the only existing man, almost like women want us not for who we are, or our decisions in the game, but just because we are the only man with who they interact. That's a bit of a turn off for me.
Just my opinion.
Of course, anybody can imagine a story about a girl, who relates spicy stories about the rivalries of her boyfriends. In this case, the girl is the MC, and the boyfriends have insufficient knowledge about each other. In the real life there are two type of stories with a man, as an MC: falling in love with a whore, but in this case, the (mutual) love breaks away from the sex with her guests of the girl. So it is not a competition. In an other case the MC gets into a 3 some relation. In this case, the two men (or the girls) complement each other, without competition also, with love or without of it. So this is the case in the gang-bang stories too. The Sunshine Love is not this type of story.

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
Yeah, you know because there aren't enough of those already. If devs would just stick to there creative process instead of trying to pleas every last person we wouldn't have so many mindless clusterfucks that just barely pass for games.
Yeah, because you came here looking for a non harem, sex after marriage story.
Was the original comment deleted? Can't jump to it...

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019

From my previous experiences with DMD and Melody i would say that just following the very well made WALKTHROUGHS should tell you everything you need to know on that topic (and on all topics in fact).

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes