LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Would it kill this dev to investing some time in working on the character models?

I mean, look at DmD, Melody and this game. Every female characters has nearly IDENTICAL facial expressions across all games.
Well in this case yes it would since the Dev already pritty much said She is supossed to look like DmD's Daughter because she apparently Idalises her for her sucessfull modeling career and she has delibratly styled herself to look like her.
And since the Wedding was for the two of the girls from Melody it would be strange if they didn't look like them.
Its Kind of a Crossover with the wedding and homage to DmD. little hard to do that if the models dont look the same or even remotly alike.

Just Sayin.

Reactions: Hyperserver

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well in this case yes it would since the Dev already pritty much said She is supossed to look like DmD's Daughter because she apparently Idalises her for her sucessfull modeling career and she has delibratly styled herself to look like her.
And since the Wedding was for the two of the girls from Melody it would be strange if they didn't look like them.
Its Kind of a Crossover with the wedding and homage to DmD. little hard to do that if the models dont look the same or even remotly alike.

Just Sayin.
there is a few crossover characters .. i've seen so far ;)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018

Just Sayin.
And you forgot to mention that Georgina is a character from DMD too - as Nicole is her sister she also looks kind of similar to georgina

EDIT:
Also the twins of course have a similar look to each other ( :ROFLMAO: )

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I decided to start over for this update and playing though again I've noticed just how much the MC likes to talk about himself. It's pretty off-putting actually.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
incest patch not working,tried changing its name to extras.ipatch too
still no difference
you sure you placed it correctly? Asking because there were several people using the patch without issues.
There is a detailed instruction in original post for the patch (link in OP)

EDIT: and be sure you use the right ipatch for this version. Every version needs a new ipatch (therefore the updated patch-post)

Feb 17, 2018
Can someone put inpatch in an archive and upload the archive? Because if I click on file to download it just opens in a new tab, does not download...

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Can't extract the images from the RPA archive in the Game folder, it says "can't locate python.exe". Anyone know how to fix that ??

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
guys unren does not work in this version, anyone mind to resolve it ? i want to see images that i missed
Yeah, first time I've hit this error using it. It won't actually work on some games, but never saw it do this:

! Error: Cannot locate python.exe, unable to continue.
Are you sure we're in the game's root directory?

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Can't extract the images from the RPA archive in the Game folder, it says "can't locate python.exe". Anyone know how to fix that ??
You could borrow the needed files from another renpy game ... or copy the rpa into another renpy game folder and unpack it there (maybe delete the game folder content before copy & extract)

Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes