Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Well in this case yes it would since the Dev already pritty much said She is supossed to look like DmD's Daughter because she apparently Idalises her for her sucessfull modeling career and she has delibratly styled herself to look like her.
And since the Wedding was for the two of the girls from Melody it would be strange if they didn't look like them.
Its Kind of a Crossover with the wedding and homage to DmD. little hard to do that if the models dont look the same or even remotly alike.

Just Sayin.
Uhhh... I'm talking about how all character models use the same presets for facial expressions.

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
I don't know why but the tool UnRen doesn't work for me with this version.

Did someone have the same problem and figure it out the solution ?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, first time I've hit this error using it. It won't actually work on some games, but never saw it do this:

! Error: Cannot locate python.exe, unable to continue.
Are you sure we're in the game's root directory?
Try PPlayer's method, it works.;)

It's the first renpy game I've seen this happen.
Had the same problem with a compressed version of College Kings.:cautious: Hopefully, the uploaders will fix it.

You could borrow the needed files from another renpy game ... or copy the rpa into another renpy game folder and unpack it there (maybe delete the game folder content before copy & extract)
Thnx bro', it worked !!(y)

Did someone have the same problem and figure it out the solution ?
Yeah, this. Big thanks to PPLayer for the "tweak".

Reactions: Otyi and PPLayer

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Sunshine Love [v0.0.5 Extras] [Mr Dots Games] - Original Size: 3.79GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (908MB): -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Can't extract the images from the RPA archive in the Game folder, it says "can't locate python.exe". Anyone know how to fix that ??
Yeah, first time I've hit this error using it. It won't actually work on some games, but never saw it do this:

! Error: Cannot locate python.exe, unable to continue.
Are you sure we're in the game's root directory?
It uses \lib\windows-x86_64\ instead of the \lib\windows-i686\. Simple fix.

The simplest method would be to copy and paste the windows-x86_64 folder to the same location but rename it windows-i686 so both the game and the .bat work.

Edit: the peeps over in the unren thread have an updated version of the UnRen.bat here.

Last edited:

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
i think that was the last time i tried this game... -24 points withe the "Friend" and still in bed with that annoying brat no chance to stop it like with all other chars.

If the developer wants my mc to end with her then they should just settle for a kinetic novel and dont waste the time of people who arent interested in a specific character. but that would mean less cash like we could see from the nicole fiasco so i think its better to stop it here or wait a few more updates to see who it plays out but i dont have hight hope after seeing how the cliffhanger from the last episode played out -,- (an option to call her out for that shit would have been nice but no nothing)

i know im a minority here but i just cant stand her (looks and personality)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
you sure you placed it correctly? Asking because there were several people using the patch without issues.
There is a detailed instruction in original post for the patch (link in OP)

EDIT: and be sure you use the right ipatch for this version. Every version needs a new ipatch (therefore the updated patch-post)
It doesn't working for me neither at the talk they have during dinner. Downloaded the right one, put it in the right place, but "sis" still talk like they were just friends not relatives.

EDIT: So I noticed it's kind of a fuckery. Originally "sis" says she never met her father, then I rollback a few sentences, then she says they have the same father. Rollback again a bit, then she again claims that she never met her dad. As you can see at the bottom, incest is on enabled in both cases.

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Boring and disappointed update. After finishing with class the last one,my hopes were high for next one,but instead half of the update was boring conversation with two 18 yrs old girls,who look like 12. On top of the cake it leave us without any other option than to kiss Amy,what made me feel like paedophile.With so many hot girls around all so horny for our sissy MC, he bahave like 15, so no wonder those two 12yrs old find him attractive. Cmoon

Sep 21, 2017
downloaded compressed mega link....cannot run is it x64? ...need the x86 32 bit----i'm running on a potato smoothie Untitled.png
**i also downloaded the other link but this still appears...

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes