Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well if we look at prior work:

Melody let you play around with a lot of LI's but it cost you with Mel and picking certain ones (Amy, Rebecca, Izzy) got you an ending with them and only them

DMD has let you fuck close to a dozen women but your bond with your doughnut is unbreakable

Soo uhhhh errr that's not much help... sorry

I am going to lean on you can mess around and still pick Sis as your one true if it is time for choosing

It might keep you short of the perfect hotel and happily ever after ending but only if it goes like Melody so maybe keep one save Sis only and one save as man-slut :LOL:
Sounds reasonable, already doing something like that for A.O.A., playing 2 saves simultaneously. Well so far, only 'cheated' (not like we're already together) with Vicky....and she doesn't mind keeping it casual, so hoping she doesn't say anything to Sis just yet, or at all, but gonna have to start over so I can play with the others too.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The scene of Ms. Perfect (Shortcake -- BEST girl) they were adding to the wedding day

Was it added?

If so, when do we have to start playing on that day to see it?

Also, I Love Shortcake in case I forgot to say

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Great game great Characters and storytelling it was great to finally see a update, hopefully the next update will come along as quickly as the last one I'm looking forward to it
Who is Brodie, Connie's brother? Why was that a significant revelation to the MC?

Juby89

Jun 27, 2017
Ok update I enjoyed it but it did feel very railroaded in a certain direction.

Someone else already mentioned it but the dialogue and inner monologues really are too much in this, they need to tone it down a little maybe.

Something that worries me with this is all of the different characters that are in it. I am sure MrDots and co have planned all of this out being the veterans they are but blimey there are going to be a lot of threads and variables by the end.

Reactions: Somnus

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I like the update but I would like to know how Shortcake got in bed with the MC and sis without opening her eyes , that be a fun morning next update.

• Haha
Reactions: TommyTuba
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes