jonahmonah

Dec 20, 2019
Since the lib file windows-i686 changed to windows-x86_64 I am unable to play this game and others similar, is there a fix for it? Also how many files are supposed to be in the x86 folder as there are considerably less than in the i686 one. Thx

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I finally got through this. This was a fairly long and satisfying episode in my opinion. I am realizing I need a cheat mod to get all the points up to 80 with each girl so I'm not missing anything. I don't know if there is one. I'll look at some point.

My first concern was that Jazmin popped up right away and was going to be the focal point of the update. Not that she's bad, but I'm not that into her compared to several other characters. Damn it if I'm still not irritated with their choice of eye color for the model as well. Nice scene with her regardless.

As soon as Connie and her mother popped up, I was thinking that I hope the MC gets to plow both of them at some point. Soon after the thought crossed my mind, Connie was added to the point list. Nice! I'm doubting Connie's mom will hit the list, but a perv can dream can't they?

There appears to be one open slot in the interest section. Nicole? Connie's mom? A new character? Just not Lucas in a gender reassignment, please...

Aside from Connie, I really enjoyed the buildup with the cousin (not sure what her given name is, as I've changed it). She's cute and I definitely like the prospect of moving forward with her. Connie is pretty cute as well and I hope to see some possibilities with her in the future. Seeing how low my points are with the twins' sister and all, I'm not sure if some of the girls require a lot of time or I missed some opportunities earlier on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not sure what would happen with Trish in this, as I moved toward Ashley more than her. Would anything extra happen with her during the game if you pick her in the lingerie store early on? Still, I'm much more into Ashley anyway. Nice scene with her this time around, but I am definitely left wanting more there.

The promise of upcoming twin action is nice as well. Not close to the top of my list, but still cool. I'd prefer the younger sister though. Meh. Beggars and choosers.

Also, is it me or did the relationship between the MC and his sister feel like they became stepsiblings instead of half-siblings in this episode? Wording and such felt off. Same with Jazmin's reaction to the MC discussing what happened with them...

We're left with another interesting cliffhanger. I hope they don't do the easy escape from it like this time.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The front page should probably reflect the fact that the 0.5 here is no longer the Subscribestar version and you need the patch. Also I don't know if its just mine but my Ctrl doesn't skip now in this version and my saves start at the wrong part of the game.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Okey it was a nice good update, but .... i am missing my Queen Victoria big time in this one :cry:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i think that was the last time i tried this game... -24 points withe the "Friend" and still in bed with that annoying brat no chance to stop it like with all other chars.

If the developer wants my mc to end with her then they should just settle for a kinetic novel and dont waste the time of people who arent interested in a specific character. but that would mean less cash like we could see from the nicole fiasco so i think its better to stop it here or wait a few more updates to see who it plays out but i dont have hight hope after seeing how the cliffhanger from the last episode played out -,- (an option to call her out for that shit would have been nice but no nothing)

i know im a minority here but i just cant stand her (looks and personality)
You still know that the game is in DEVELOPMENT? There are additional scenes back in week 3 which make you lose points if you don't replay (for shortcake). Before you all judge the game, you should judge the finished product rather than the ongoing changed one.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
So can I reconfirm the thread version is uncensored because the way I read the intro the sister never even became a stepsister, to begin with?

Edit: I tried to patch it so it's fine now but don't say it's uncensored when it isn't. -_-

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018
i havent been into this game since MC GF asked for an open relationship and even if you stayed faithful after denying it then you would be forced into open relationship or break up with her. Idk why the dev doesnt give you the option to stay loyal to her, that just seems lazy and a justification for MC to have sex to more girls or to get rid of the GF and MC get other girls, if that is the case why adding the GF anyway. I heard this game wont have NTR and that the GF will never cheat in MC and that she will enjoy hearing MC talking about having sex with other girls (kinda like how the GF from Fetish Locator acts) is this confirmed and how is this update so far ?

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes