Siindr

Nov 14, 2019
If your having trouble installing on android, delete past game, and download the nopy link on the first set of Android links

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Anyone want to help us lazy people out and upload the new walkthrough?
Its already uploaded here, goto page 271. Interesting that OP is not updated tho :unsure:

something is wrong with my computere this game is lagging on me alot now
Try using shift+g ingame and disable powersave option.

I noticed a little something in the game.

View attachment 1058028
Lol nice catch, i think a girl is missing there, looks like there is space for one more there or she is a ghost :KEK:

Reactions: aedron

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Regarding Headers errors with 7-zip: just ignore them, it still extracts fine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regarding problems with UnRen, while many of those who encountered this problem have already discovered workarounds, there's an easier approach: use VepsrP's modified version of UnRen which works with current versions of RenPy, including Sunshine Love. This will prove useful with many other games too as they transition to RenPy 7.4.x.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For those who wonder why 32 bit is not working:
32 bit has been removed because it causes falsepositive virus warnings which can't be removed - as far as i heared.
That's why so many devs remove the 32 bit.
This seems also the reason for unren not working
The UnRen problem isn't a bitness issue per se, need updated versions of the bundled tools and library paths to work with the RenPy 7.4.x. Which is what VepsrP's modded UnRen does.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The only thing with those annoying x-ray buttons, is it's easy to spend more time looking for those, than looking at the scenes or reading the text.

Mexi

Jun 29, 2018
I downloaded Version 0.0.5 and extracted it. I loaded the last save point. It gets to the end of the last version and won't continue.

karioka19

Mar 31, 2020
I loaded my save from final scene of 0.04 and the game is showing me "You've reached the end of this version". Anyone with this problem?

sinister_gaze

Jan 15, 2021
how do you get the ashley scene>?
She is mentioning that she wouldn't mind you opening the box before. So I got two scenes with Ashley (one real and one dreaming) by replaying my save from the previous episode. You need to open the box with her dress from the closed room in the hotel, also it adds +5 RP instead of -5 if you don't open. I didn't know that and never checked RP change but luckily I had a feeling to save the game as I took this box.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
For those who wonder why 32 bit is not working:
32 bit has been removed because it causes falsepositive virus warnings which can't be removed - as far as i heared.
That's why so many devs remove the 32 bit.
This seems also the reason for unren not working
Those false positives are mostly due to reputation-related issues, which is related to antivirus engines detecting different potential issues with recent 32-bit Ren'Py .exes. Honestly, that shouldn't hold up the Devs from shipping the 32-bit version as an option, I feel.

Adding a note to the distro can help in that regard, i.e., inform players that they can add the 32-bit .exe to their antivirus package's Whitelist to avoid potential messages.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes