sinister_gaze

Jan 15, 2021
The first doughnut with MC's sister in 0.05 is really hard to find even with the WT, it only gives a faint clue. Had to skip-replay two times to get one. In short you need to take her phone at the start of the 0.05 and check her photos only once. If you don't take the phone, don't check photos or check them twice the doughnut simply won't appear in the further playthrough.

superman123hehe

Nov 28, 2017
for those who need to to run the 32 bit, copy the windows-i686 from a game that has a 32bit version like Become A Rockstar, copy the 32bit .exe and rename it to SunshineLove-32, or you can download the renpy sdk(google it) and do the same thing

Last edited:
Reactions: Mcrabs02326

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay there's a lot to talk about here but I'm going to keep it short(or atleast try). Starting off with Lily. She revealed sexy details about herself and also sad ones(basically Lily and Ivy aren't pole sisters to keep it simple so no future threesome :cry:). As you can tell i chose Lily. Seeing as she's submissive then Ivy is the dominant one or Lioness as she's referred to as i might have made the right choice though I'll go back and pick Ivy down the line.

Had a fun time with Ashley. Getting inches and inches closer to crossing that line and it's going to be glorious. Ashley in her old dancer outfit was sexy and jesus that lap dance. Speaking of outfits damn the FMC in her new hotel uniform was hot af.

There's more that happened but that's all from me. Hopefully the MC and FMC can finally stay happy. I get that it's difficult to take that step but it feels like they keep running into a circle of the same problem. I hope this cycle stays broken for good now. Unfortunately while that ending while extremely hot it also feels me with doubt that we going to move passed this anytime soon :cry:.

Anyway, great update. I'm definitely looking forward to the next after that cliffhanger.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
I recall finding it particularly difficult to like the sister in this. I was more interested in the rest of the game than I was her, which is just a crazy shame. Did anything ever happen to make her a little more likable? I'm not even sure what could do that, as it seemed to be a fairly constant stream of her being deceitful and going after that other dude.

Reactions: MercyHealer

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The first doughnut with MC's sister in 0.05 is really hard to find even with the WT, it only gives a faint clue. Had to skip-replay two times to get one. In short you need to take her phone at the start of the 0.05 and check her photos only once. If you don't take the phone, don't check photos or check them twice the doughnut simply won't appear in the further playthrough.
Use Scrappy's mod and you can unlock them all with the click of a button.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So the op says it doesn't need a patch but sister refers us as childhood friend. Which one is it?

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes