Schier

Feb 5, 2019
damn...i dont like this cliffhanger.....1st your sister make you frustrated...and then she in trouble by that damn ugly bastard LUCAS...still exist goddammit!!

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
It's a Fake Naval fleet from the country fictional country of Doughnutistan, they don't have to follow the UCMJ of the United States. Granted the Sailor's should have stood up and stood at attention when the Lieutenant walked into the room, They were called Junior Officer's so they might have been in their birth (Bunks) which would be one of the few exceptions to that rule, Chow, Battle Stations (while under fire) and Injured (or medical personel attending injured) in the Medbay being a few other valid exceptions

Typo's happen and most developers do their best to fix them when they can.

I agree I hope they add more back story to the characters to flesh them out some more, and it looks like Mr Dots has been including more each time you talk to one of the characters, so far, as you get to know them better.

As for the MC's back ground in law I Imagine (and hope) it's going to come to a show down between his old boss' firm and his family, in which the MC kicks the ass of the firm that fired him spectacularly

The repairs to the light are expensive but they do say they plan to do that when they have more clients. Also you used away when it should be a way, Mr. Dot's made the same mistake in the game as well, one of the typo's I caught.
Was not meaning to ruffle any feathers, the dialog just did not flow as it would in reality. Once again did not mean to ruffle feathers.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Really like it as predicted given Devs. Very nice quality overall. These guys are really good. And while simple, I like the overall idea of the game. Sister really feels like Melody 2.0 in personality. I gotta admit I like Melody more but to be fair she has a whole game to win you over, so let's give sister the benefit of doubt.
Totally not surprising, cousin is the most beautiful girl. I was expecting that to be the case following the character presentations in Mrdots website and the guess was confirmed. Her face is perfect! Hopefully there will be a path for her, unlike Sophia in Melody which totally deserved one.
Really high in my following list.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.0.1i Compressed & Patched :

-working animations
-enabled skipping
-enabled touch left/right to rollback

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

johanve

Aug 2, 2017
please help with cousin doughnut picture 6 can't find it Thanks for a good game :unsure::)(y)
you can find it at the start of your meeting with her after the phonecall (or Hype)...

Can you tell me where to find 4 & 5? :)

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
As much as I love Mr. Dots...I can't let this one go.

NEVER will you see 2 squids wearing Service Dress Blues and Service Dress Whites at the same time.

The US Navy wears the whites during summer, and blues during winter. They actually have strict regulations on this.

I know this...because I was in the US Navy. Hope Mr. Dots gets that info. I can't afford to be a patron right now, so I can't say anything where I suppose he'd see it tho. :(
and there is a HUGE difference between enlisted/NCOs and officers.

Never served in the navy myself, but only due to injuries I sustained before graduating school that made me ineligible, my family has a strong US Navy tradition, and my boss is a 24 year US Navy vet.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
The sis is so f*** GORGEOUS:eek:, i just can't get over how HOT her render is :love:

There is that one WOW image from the menu that i couldn't find...
it took some time... but i found it :love:

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hi everyone, first of all before anything, I did somewhat enjoy the game in it's initial state, but there is a few issues with the character themselves. And I'm not talking about their looks, most of them are great looking.

But... Am I the only one that thinks that a bunch of them gets pissy real quick when something remotely bad happens?

For example, the girlfriend gets pissed when the MC loses it's job, but from their own mouth they've been hardworking and spending 60-70hrs a week at work and the MC worked his ass off, but got sacked in spite of his hard work and being appreciated by his boss. When it happens she looses her shit and give him an ultimatum to find a job right away... talk about a supportive girl. Then again, you could make the argument she's ambitious, working in a highly competitive work place and is stressed out of her mind... but seems to me a pretty big over-reaction.

Then the MC gets pissed when his sister tells him she lied to him about the state of the business and goes brooding by himself like an emo that lost it's cat. I mean, it's a shitty move by your sister, but man up and sit down and get talking. You're a lawyer man! You talk, make people confide, de-escalate situations and reach deals for a living! Hear her out a bit instead of loosing it and disapear.

After they get in another fight after the MC misreads the situation where he thinks his sister is hoping for a goodnight kiss. Once again they get their panties into a bunch over something. Just own up to your mistake and apologize, but no, they need to prolong the fight longer by fighting about who should apologize to who... And he goes into another brooding faze and leaves the place. Then go about meeting everybody about the hotel without his sister, comes back and apologize anyway and everything is good.

Then the MC throws an issy fit when his sister has to cancel diner because her boyfriend who she hasn't seen for weeks gets calling. She proceeds to tell him she might have a business proposition from her boyfriend and he goes into a rage because she's not consulting him, but was meeting people about the business WITHOUT her the whole friggin day!

Anyway there are more instances where the characters gets overly frustrated after one another. Like the fight between the sister and her mother. I mean yeah she went away on a trip but she gave you a freakin business for free, with what is been said in the game with a full staff and everything. I mean you are in your twenties, do you still need your mother an inch away and provide for you?

I could go on, but it gets to be mean... like if the sister has all those friends that want to help out with the reception, catering, event planing, fixing things and a surfer around, why are you needed there?

Anyway, my two cents, I know this might anger some people that like the game or the Dev, sorry about that folks.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
They are step-siblings in whatever the first version was uploaded here, with no patch applied. That's the version I downloaded and MC/sis are not related by blood at all. Gerald meets Ashley when sis is already like 6 years old or whatever and it's clearly stated her father left before she was born and she never met her father.

However I'm pretty sure there's also some bugs with the text in this version because when Gerald and Ashley meet for the first time there is some dialogue that references them having met in the past which doesn't make sense.
In both version they’ve had a fling some 9 years prior. In one, Gerald got her pregnant. In the other he did not get her pregnant, and some other dude got her pregnant.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
In both version they’ve had a fling some 9 years prior. In one, Gerald got her pregnant. In the other he did not get her pregnant, and some other dude got her pregnant.
Let's clear this up once and for all.
Patreon unpatched version=step-siblings
Sunscribestar version=half-siblings
Yes?

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Is this what we have to look forwards too?
I’m now married more than 20 years now, and my wife and I vacillate between being very loving to pushing each other’s buttons. Also sad in a way that I find a competitive relationship like this more engaging than my previous more staid romantic relationship, though it can be wearing.

The other benefit of a dysfunctional relationship is they won’t hook up right away, giving the other Sunshine Bay relationships a chance to blossom. (If they were peas in a pod, and they both were comfortable with taboo sex, why would he do it with other women after evidencing a 5-year+ monogamous relationship?)

The yo-yo effect may slow down, but they’ll have issues.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Let's clear this up once and for all.
Patreon unpatched version=step-siblings
Sunscribestar version=half-siblings
Yes?
Almost. Patreon version is “almost step siblings”, except their parents never married. Since Patreon bans incest, and some jurisdictions consider step sibling sex to be incest, we made sure they never got married.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Almost. Patreon version is “almost step siblings”, except their parents never married. Since Patreon bans incest, and some jurisdictions consider step sibling sex to be incest, we made sure they never got married.
How much time does the team spend researching stuff like such laws or even naval ranks and organization as seen in the prologue?

magus448

May 22, 2018
I just find gaining or losing points on an arbitrary moral compass odd when it's stuff the character your gaining or losing points with is unaware of it, while some are when they are aware. Like either checking out sis's ass or peeking into the bathroom after getting no answer.

Same happened in Melody. Like losing points towards her, for her doing things, not the MC. Then there was the time looking at her phone lost points when she never really finds out what happened with it. Though I'm guessing the points in that game is really an overall score rather than points for Melody herself.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn, this "demo" has more content (story + renders) than many completed games! :D
yea, after hrs of playing and still not end of content.

Noooooo, this scene at the beginning, after winning the case promised to be so great, and it's just a dream. Damn. :ROFLMAO:
it might happen but nicole will be replaced with sis.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
How much time does the team spend researching stuff like such laws or even naval ranks and organization as seen in the prologue?
lol, for the damn Navy stuff, two things. One: I’m prior AF, so it’s my fault we did not research it more. Air Force is so much simpler. Two: the amount of naval uniforms on Daz and Renderosity is so minimal, we went with what was there, and then I did no research on the uniform issue (dress whites etc), so it is all my fault. Though, as a JAG, you do find people fraternizing when they shouldn’t.

As for the laws, I’m an attorney so that research is pretty easy. One thing to note, the law school process MC took to be where he is at age 25 - that is a U.K./AU path where you study law right out of high school. In the US you almost always have to finish a separate undergraduate degree before law school - which would have made MC age 29.

———————————

As for the Navy, I like one person‘s post above that this is the Doughnutstan Navy, and things work differently. Damn Navy!

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
lol, for the damn Navy stuff, two things. One: I’m prior AF, so it’s my fault we did not research it more. Air Force is so much simpler. Two: the amount of naval uniforms on Daz and Renderosity is so minimal, we went with what was there, and then I did no research on the uniform issue (dress whites etc), so it is all my fault. Though, as a JAG, you do find people fraternizing when they shouldn’t.

As for the laws, I’m an attorney so that research is pretty easy. One thing to note, the law school process MC took to be where he is at age 25 - that is a U.K./AU path where you study law right out of high school. In the US you almost always have to finish a separate undergraduate degree before law school - which would have made MC age 29.

———————————

As for the Navy, I like one person‘s post above that this is the Doughnutstan Navy, and things work differently. Damn Navy!
So what country is the Mr Dots trilogy based on mostly?

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes