GuyMizrahi

Jul 29, 2017
I have to say to MR Dots and his team that you have really outdone yourselves this time.
Every aspect of this game is well thought of and meticulously designed - the dialogues, the scenery, the background story, the outfits, and obviously the characters, all off the, are absolutely spot on.

I really like the references to your other games - made me smile a lot.

I've already spent hours playing the game and finding all the hidden gems.

Keep up the good work!!!

inpact12

Apr 17, 2018
There is a problam in the game exemple the sex senice showes black screen and cant wach the seince, in the android ver..some fix or that need to be?

Ackiy

Aug 4, 2017
Hello, i see that Georgia of DmD are the sister of Nicole and when they discute nicole ask for the relation between Georgia and his "manager". The "manager" are the main character in DmD ? (the father) if we play Georgia story ?

Because i don't play Georgia story in DmD, i choose in SL that she was just friend with her manager, maybe we gonna have a MC paradox :D

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
All right, guys. My 2 cents:

- best thing by far: voice saying: "oooh, doughnut!"

- worst thing by far: anything related to Ashley - her character, her appearance, everything she says, every scene involving her, plotline and storyline related to her. If she'd died and left the hotel to MC's sister, the game would really improve: most of all the story would make much more sense.

sahamat

Apr 15, 2018
How to insert 'Signature Picture" bcos simple … copy and paste but now need URL ….can anyone help me? thank you

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes