tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
I hope he will take some liberty with the type of content that will be in this game. we already had 2 games of the nice guy MC and PG girly romance stories. let's try for something else this time

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
In the OP there is a walkthrough and a rewards guide and they both go to the same document. Are they supposed to be the same?
no - the links are wrong.
One should go to the walkthrough, the other to a guide where to find the hidden objects

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
You will also be given the task of helping her to recruit other people (or characters) in the town for specific positions at the hotel (e.g a cook, a maid, a receptionist missionary, cowgirl, doggie, plus others!).
FTFY

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
More signatures here we come.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Honestly, Love the game but the step sis has pissed me off tbh... I hope there will be a domination route cause honestly I don't like her.

Iliked daughter in DMD and Melody, but the step sis in this one? So far I abslutely dislike this chick.

I like the Cousin and the Twins tho.. Also the step mom was hot asf...

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Well I hope at least the MC here has more balls and charisma than the last MC of Melody... Was so passive and boring.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
is it just me, or when you hide the music player in settings, the background of the player remains on screen?

SL Music Player Background.png

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes