kihality

Sep 15, 2020
Hey everyone, when we lose a girl's path the heart on her "charachter info" goes grey, but we can turn it red again simply by clicking on it, does that mean we can choose our own paths?

Magician5513

Jan 11, 2020
What are the differences between 0.0.8 and 0.0.8.1? Do I have to redownload the game? (I didnt play until now and was planning to)

martoti

May 22, 2018
This is like 98% whole lot of talking, 2% H-scenes...
Just a whole lot of unnecessary talking, and then suddenly a lot of tasks completed.
Even the H-scenes are shit..just "ohh, it's just a dream" sequence

My guess is it will probably take 15 years before the hotel reaches 5-stars. When devs get tired of this one and start producing a new game, and end up rushing this one

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
changelog? from 0.0.8.0?
tnx
bugfixes usually.

This is like 98% whole lot of talking, 2% H-scenes...
Just a whole lot of unnecessary talking, and then suddenly a lot of tasks completed.
Even the H-scenes are shit..just "ohh, it's just a dream" sequence

My guess is it will probably take 15 years before the hotel reaches 5-stars. When devs get tired of this one and start producing a new game, and end up rushing this one
once dmd finishes soon then devs will focus entirely on sl so game advances quicker.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Has anyone actually noticed that the MC is seriously ill?

He can't poop because he doesn't have an asshole. :oops:
...you might be focusing on the wrong aspects of the game, bub. Do you need directions to games where you can pay particular attention to the anuses [ani?] of gentlemen?

Reactions: Machete

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Or it's a different holiday they only celebrate there. "Carnival" isn't a thing in the US (or much of the world.) Similar is Mardi Gras but that's only in New Orleans.
Speak for yourself. Carnivale is off the fucking chain, brothers and sisters. And Mardi Gras is to Carnivale what a white, suburban backyard bbq is to Glastonbury or Lollapalooza.

Reactions: Mark17

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Speak for yourself. Carnivale is off the fucking chain, brothers and sisters. And Mardi Gras is to Carnivale what a white, suburban backyard bbq is to Glastonbury or Lollapalooza.
Isn't it pretty much a South American thing?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Not really. It would be part of the catholic liturgic year. Carnevale is the festivity before the start of the 40 days of Lent, which then precedes Easter. That why just like Easter both Lent and Carnevale happens at different days every year.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I was playing thought just fine, but now, all the sudden, whenever I use the peeping tom vision, all the girls have their nipples covered. What happened?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was playing thought just fine, but now, all the sudden, whenever I use the peeping tom vision, all the girls have their nipples covered. What happened?
bug? didn't happen to me on .1.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
No. I'm from NA, and I've met folk from almost every country in the world there. There is something liberating about going to a place to rock out with others who are just as interested in getting it on as you are. Just gotta be careful; Disneyland it ain't.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
bug? didn't happen to me on .1.
There was an alteration fairly early on so that peeping gave you nice pics but didn't give away the whole farm too early/easily.
Particularly with LIs like Shortcake who are more modest, shy, and slower to progress. The donut gallery is still pretty explicit however. So it isn't like they took it all away. It is a bit like dream scenes, if you give the goods early on there isn't as much of a reward once you get there in game. It is always a hard balance to keep because you want to give a bit of a show but not spoil what you are building up to.

I am fairly certain that by ver 0.3 the early more revealing Peeps were given pasties, but not all of them of course.

PEACE

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes