UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Am I the only one who’d rather not have shit to do with the sis, but happily go after the rest of them? I don’t know why but she just bugs the hell out of me. Making it a goal to keep her as pissed at me as possible while getting as many of the others as I can.
Tastes vary. I'm all about my half sis and shortcake. That whole childhood mutual support and their parting, really influenced my view point, and shortcake is just too cute.

Reactions: tobypine2

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: Andarilho and lTTMl

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go

Hello once again to all you good, good people!
As you may or may not know, we’ve already begun work on our revision update for Chapter 1 of Sunshine Love.
Since our very first release back in April of 2020, we’ve been collating any grammar errors, scene and render issues, plot holes, issues with the sound FX and music, and any fan suggestions for scenes that we felt could do with some extra work, etc.
Because we work on both games on a 5-6 week rotation (with no break in between), we sometimes don’t have the time to fix all the errors or issues that are listed by fans because we want to give our full focus to our “other game”, as soon as an update for Sunshine Love has been released.
We’ve been going through each of these issues one at a time and also extending some existing scenes so that they play longer and also give you some extra options to choose from.
When we release this final update for Chapter 1, we will let you know all the changes and additions that we have made so you know what to look out for. Chapter 2 will be released in early-2022.
For today’s preview, we’ve taken a brand-new still from the existing Week 4 sex scene with our hot blonde MILF Ashley.
It was one of our favourite scenes to write and create and we felt that this scene (as well as the one that takes place the night before in her bedroom) needed some extra special attention ;)
At the moment we don’t have an official release date but it will definitely be out before the end of the month/year.
We should have a clearer idea of the date we’ll be able to release CH1 V1.0.0 by next weekend.
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have another preview for you next weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

madnomad69

Jan 15, 2020
OK I just got the Luka reference and couldn't stop laughing. I haven't heard that song in forever! So thank you so much for that little gem

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Am I the only one who’d rather not have shit to do with the sis, but happily go after the rest of them? I don’t know why but she just bugs the hell out of me. Making it a goal to keep her as pissed at me as possible while getting as many of the others as I can.
I bang them all, and have a feeling she ain't gonna be my sis, mother acts like a hoe and probably just wanted someone to get her out of there. Bang'em all then worry about the consequences later lol.

tobypine2

Aug 4, 2018
Tastes vary. I'm all about my half sis and shortcake. That whole childhood mutual support and their parting, really influenced my view point, and shortcake is just too cute.
Agreed on shortcake. Her coming out shell story is cute as hell.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Is it a miss from the IC Patch, or is there an intentional reason that the sister says that she doesn't know her father, but with the patch Gerald is "a father-figure" to her while talking to Connie at the beach house. Just curious as to why it's that way.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it a miss from the IC Patch, or is there an intentional reason that the sister says that she doesn't know her father, but with the patch Gerald is "a father-figure" to her while talking to Connie at the beach house. Just curious as to why it's that way.
patch thingy i think.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
That's what I figured, too. Just thought I'd ask if anyone knew for sure. On another note, I love this Dev. He or she actually puts background people in the games. Too many games have black and gray mannequin looking things instead of creating people. I like how it actually looks like it could be real life, if not for it being pixelated. :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's what I figured, too. Just thought I'd ask if anyone knew for sure. On another note, I love this Dev. He or she actually puts background people in the games. Too many games have black and gray mannequin looking things instead of creating people. I like how it actually looks like it could be real life, if not for it being pixelated. :ROFLMAO:
*them

yea could be rl if ignores thing or few.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
She claims mc's dad cheated on her but it's her that seems to be behaving like a hoe.
She even said she would bang the mc when he was young if she had the opportunity.
Regardless it doesn't matter just looking for potential plot twists that Ashley might still be lying.
Shes lying, I'm sure there is a different reason, you know when Sis said that her mom is good in manipulating people

Reactions: Nubian king

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I was considering another play through with different choices. Did anyone stay with Nichole in an open relationship? Does that give any additional options at the masquerade?

What about choosing Trish over your stepmother or moving on the Asian girl? Worth the effort on any of those?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was considering another play through with different choices. Did anyone stay with Nichole in an open relationship? Does that give any additional options at the masquerade?

What about choosing Trish over your stepmother or moving on the Asian girl? Worth the effort on any of those?
nothing on mask party besides that brief encounter.

trish is busy with work so not attending or just briefly, asian girl no lewd yet.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

I'm doing the open relationship / cuckquee(a)n path with Nicole and MC didn't really recognise her during the party. I take it it will be the same on the other path.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod progress update:

I'm almost done with the features I had originally planned to implement, now having to stop myself from adding even more. The custom SanchoGallery is the latest completion:

SL SM B04b1.jpg SL SM B04b2.jpg

I've run into an issue though that I haven't seen anyone else report (I searched the thread multiple time but didn't find a hit). I'm currently using the compressed version so need to mention Techstar just in case something fubar'd during that process. Not all, but many of the "Doughnut" images are not transparent backgrounds but rather white. Below zip are examples of what I'm talking about, both are the raw .png files from the archives with the first being proper transparent and the second being incorrectly non-transparent. This makes the scene completely white while the doughnut is on screen. I really don't want to have to find and fix all these damn things myself as it's not my fuck up. ( I had to put them in a zip since the images won't upload directly to F95 ).

The example zip contains one correct doughnut image found in "00_intro/beach" (Day 1 Beach Scene) and one incorrect doughnut image found in "week 4/SOW/C Surf Date" (Week4 SOW C Surf Date Scene). Is this happening in the non-compressed version of the VN too? Thanks and regards.

Edit: I just scanned through all the image directories (extremely tedious process) and it seems all the borked doughnut images are found in directories (including their associated subdirectories) "images/week 4/SOW" and "images/week 4/MOW". All of the images in these folders/subfolders related to doughnuts are NOT transparent background images and are encoded incorrectly.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Sunshine Love v0.08 Extras - MultiMod Edition

SL_SM_Cover.jpg

Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread. Kindest regards and be well.

Edit: I've populated a FAQ of sorts for the SanchoMod title-specific features with exhaustive explanation. The post will dynamically change over time and can always be found here.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I've seen a few games where it looks like the developer posed lifeless mannequins.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes