DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I get that Mr Dot has an obsession with loli but can it at least be avoidable. I personally hate Loli, I don't see the appeal in 18+ year olds looking like 12 year olds, it's just weird.
And so far I've been literally doing everything to get the loli characters to feck off but I'm still left with BS like this... Why?
My score with her is literally - 3 and I still have no option to not kiss her.
Its a good game and all and I like all of the other LIs but the Lolis I don't wanna be forced to fuck with them at all.
Screenshot_20211120_104806.jpg
Screenshot_20211120_104725.jpg

Tatral

Feb 11, 2021
Those who have problem installing on android, i guess you have either a11 or 12. Solution is using apktool to decompile apk, change sdk version to 30 or 31, recompiling and signing. Only problem is game has to be uninstalled first and only then new apk will work. Do this on yourr own risk, i could't restore my savefiles this time and won't take responsibility for yours.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Although I understand the patreon issues, it sucks to be forced to choose between Ashley content and Sis content. Same for Cousin and Aunt. Happy families should stick together, specially after that reunion after so many years. Oh well.

Last edited:

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
I'm on the fence whether to play this or not. Dr.Pinkcake has spoiled me with his top notch vn's but i'm looking for something while i wait for updates.:cautious:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm on the fence whether to play this or not. Dr.Pinkcake has spoiled me with his top notch vn's but i'm looking for something while i wait for updates.:cautious:
might as well play, game isn't best kind but still enjoyable.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes