CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Without Nopy, downloading has become a pain in the ass. Anonfile: flops. Mixdrop: flops. Mega: fuck Mega and its fucking downloading limits! Any suggestion? THKS!

Reactions: Tarrang

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Without Nopy, downloading has become a pain in the ass. Anonfile: flops. Mixdrop: flops. Mega: fuck Mega and its fucking downloading limits! Any suggestion? THKS!
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.6
Size: 3192M
SHA1SUM: 58173e3bdf86cf27e209de0afba700fbbf6d225b
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!
At least in the threads I usually visit, there is already a lot of torrent sharing, and in general they have very good speed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mediafire and PixelDrain have reasonable download speeds, if uploaders can make use of them.
yea mediafire is allowed so upto mod/dev to use it. there are ways to pass mega's limit but at least on 1 case it reqs quite a bit of effort.

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
I ALWAYS used NOPY, unless it wasn't available (like on Patreon when the dev didn't have it there.) Most of the other ones are almost useless, with ridiculously slow download speeds. Like the server for it uses a 2400 baud modem from the 1980s.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I ALWAYS used NOPY, unless it wasn't available (like on Patreon when the dev didn't have it there.) Most of the other ones are almost useless, with ridiculously slow download speeds. Like the server for it uses a 2400 baud modem from the 1980s.

yea that's true, 15-16 hrs is worst i've seen since nopy went bye-bye, it apparently depends on which server gets selected, some are fast (not nopy/mega fast) and some are S L O W (snailpace).

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
The worst part is when the game is over 5GB - then only those are available. Luckily the Pirate Bay usually gets them a day or so after here and it's always a torrent. Though if the exe file is more than 100 or so kb delete it and go inside library for the one there. Haven't used it for games since I found this site, but might have to again for bigger ones that don't have an "update only" option.

DenBover

Jun 19, 2018
So what's with Ashley breaking things off after banging her? Pretty weird to go from sleeping with her to breaking things off with zero relevant decisions in between. What's the trigger?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So what's with Ashley breaking things off after banging her? Pretty weird to go from sleeping with her to breaking things off with zero relevant decisions in between. What's the trigger?
what did you do after night?

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes