slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
So hey...I wanted to say I really like this game and the setup and story are all top notch. Though I had a strange and jarring experience when I went out with Victoria for the first time and she jumped the MC's bones...but none of it was shown...

I was wondering...are there many more moments like that? because it seems to me to defeat the whole purpose of a sex game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
WUT o_O

Who forced who? NOBODY is forcing my MC! he's bangin' 'em all, and he's a happy jolly good fellow!
so you skip auntie content?

So hey...I wanted to say I really like this game and the setup and story are all top notch. Though I had a strange and jarring experience when I went out with Victoria for the first time and she jumped the MC's bones...but none of it was shown...

I was wondering...are there many more moments like that? because it seems to me to defeat the whole purpose of a sex game.
it'll be shown when mc is having flashback of what happened on that date.

zain_d

May 5, 2017
I tried downloading the android version but it it wouldn't install as the there is a certificate issue or sth, when will that get fixed?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's an android porter in the game? I haven't encountered him yet. Then again, I haven't found a way to take a train.
ha ha

apparently this android version is official release but doubt dots will give any help if told it was gotten from f95.

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
When I opened the game after the first image my game is shutdown what should ı do ? Anyone can help ?

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
is your graphic card opengl 2.0 capable aka not intel integrated?

attach log.txt on your next post.
I didn't understand the question about graphic card but here is my log.txt ı hope you can help me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I didn't understand the question about graphic card but here is my log.txt ı hope you can help me
nothing looks unordinary and your card is capable to run the game.

compressed or uncompressed?

old wt-mod/i-patch maybe?

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
nothing looks unordinary and your card is capable to run the game.

compressed or uncompressed?

old wt-mod/i-patch maybe?
uncompressed, no wt mod no i patch no nothing. I download first time in my pc I used to play android but ı got some problem there but here is the problem in pc too

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
uncompressed, no wt mod no i patch no nothing. I download first time in my pc I used to play android but ı got some problem there but here is the problem in pc too
try re-downloading in that case that something went wrong and also using 7zip to extract.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes