loplusd

Dec 20, 2017
The game is good, but why the creator did the MC soooooo dumb and naive, he could be more naughty in many scenes...

Reactions: CircaAD

ANMAXIS

Dec 23, 2021
Hi everybody, I can't pass through the stage where Kristina appears. I'll help with a pic to locate the moment. Any help, please ?

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
The game is good, but why the creator did the MC soooooo dumb and naive, he could be more naughty in many scenes...
His inner monologue is redonkulous.

MC: "Should I? Shouldn't I?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Woe and angst!"

Me: MC. Dude. Right after this monologue you're going to give me a choice, and the answer is going to be "Yes, you should." Every time. You're a two-timing slut. Get over it. :p

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Seriously!!! I get to the part where mc and vicky sleep together and no scenes? just poof we go to under the sheets scene? what a fucking waste.
You didn't play through far enough... MC gives you the full scene later in a dream state.

I must say that this upgrade make so much more sense with better flow and more depth of Characters... I even started to like Nichole.

Reactions: CircaAD

Alucard-1987

Jun 27, 2019
Has anyone got all the unlocked for the Scene Gallery and Doughnut Gallery? Because I think there ain't any new Scenes or Doughnut Photos from Version 0.8.1i to 1.0.0

Blob

May 7, 2017
For the ipatch
Subscribestar version DOES NOT NEED TO BE PATCHED
Only use this patch if you are playing a version from Patreon!

So what is the version posted here? Do I need the patch or not? Not really clear from the description.
Forgot what I did last time.

Overfoxed

Dec 23, 2021
I really need to find the time to sit down and try this out - I was a big fan of their previous game and the screenshots for this one look stunning.

Would people say this is as good as (or exceeds) Melody?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good afternoon. Just a reminder (since it's not linked in the OP):

SanchoMod is fully updated to v1.0.0. All the bells & whistles including DoughnutNotifier. See post here for full info and link to mod thread. Happy holidays to you and yours. Regards.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Caught another one! Really! Why do people come here to complain instantly instead of playing for a few more minutes?
Because I had to go to bed since I had to be up in 7 hours.. and I just happened to stop at that point. Now that I am home and made literally like 20 clicks I am at the scene..so chill

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
This is the first time I wished that I would have dug through the massive backlog of comments to see if there's NTR of any kind. I know that for some rare few open relationships are great and work for them somehow. Sharing, swinging, netorare, netorase, sissy stuff, and all that. That's good for them. I'm not trying to shame anyone.

But to me if I was dating a girl that long. Cared that much about someone and was that emotionally invested? Then she said she wants to see other people and you sense that they want that? That would be devastating to me.

Sure you might agree to see other people in this case, but that relationship would be dead for me.
Iam a little confused here... are you really talking about Sunshine Love? So like you said, you dont like the "open relationship" thing with Nicole (The Girlfriend at the start of the game) and its a little NTR feeling you get... but well, you dont have to do it? Break up with her instead. And the MC is a little devasted about this thing... not that much, but he kinda realised that it wasnt real love between them. So it makes sense overall how hes acting if youre breaking up with her...

But if you decide to make it an open relationship, why do you complain about it? You didnt have to. weird...

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Yes. I agree some of the monologue for the MC sucks. Seriously, why ask Jazmin "why?" when she asks you to take off your shirt? If a hot chick asked me to take off my shirt I would do it without hesitation and not ask why. Another piece of dialogue that was stupid was after the morning bj from Ashley when she wanted to have sex and MC is thinking about finishing himself off, really? A hot milf wants to have sex with you and you are thinking about giving your own self a hand job instead of having sex with a milf? Who writes this dialogue anyways? Trisha wants the MC to give her oral and he tells her no? Is this MC an idiot or what? For someone that was suppose to be a lawyer he has the confidence of a shy horny teenager, not a confident take charge lawyer. I know his confidence took a hit from not getting the job but still he acts like he doesn't know what he wants despite the choices we make.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes. I agree some of the monologue for the MC sucks. Seriously, why ask Jazmin "why?" when she asks you to take off your shirt? If a hot chick asked me to take off my shirt I would do it without hesitation and not ask why. Another piece of dialogue that was stupid was after the morning bj from Ashley when she wanted to have sex and MC is thinking about finishing himself off, really? A hot milf wants to have sex with you and you are thinking about giving your own self a hand job instead of having sex with a milf? Who writes this dialogue anyways? Trisha wants the MC to give her oral and he tells her no? Is this MC an idiot or what? For someone that was suppose to be a lawyer he has the confidence of a shy horny teenager, not a confident take charge lawyer. I know his confidence took a hit from not getting the job but still he acts like he doesn't know what he wants despite the choices we make.
hmm...Ashley just gave me a blowjob and now wants to have sex. On one hand, I could have mind-blowing sex with this hot MILF. On the other hand, my dominant arm is getting quite weak lately. Do I really want to sacrifice "me-time" in order to have sex with this sexy bitch? Will this ultimately result in the ultimate heat death of the universe?

I haven't played this since several updates ago due to fucked up saves, but based on playing 3 Dots games, I'm assuming it went something like that.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes