no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
does anyone have a save with a completed gallery? i finished the game and i really dont want to play the entire game again for a few missed scenes and some extras. not to mention im missing a lot in the gallery from early in the game.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
does anyone have a save with a completed gallery? i finished the game and i really dont want to play the entire game again for a few missed scenes and some extras. not to mention im missing a lot in the gallery from early in the game.
Sure...
one million dollars optimized.gif

Reactions: kartolas

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod proudly presents:
Sunshine Love v1.0.0 Extras - MultiMod Edition (Updated)

SL_SM_Cover.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread and the FAQ post can be found here.

Note: If you are installing into FAP's compressed version (dated as of this post date) then you should delete the day script RPY's of the same name of those found in the mod's contents. To elaborate these are the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note2: Nope, you won't find a link to the mod in the OP. Yep, I requested it. Yep, it got insta-denied. Yep, I got a sarcastic response when I asked politely why. Only the community can stop this nonsense.

Kindest regards and be well.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It ended the same way the last update did. Who wants to play it over to see new scenes. We came here for the vn not a recap.
Just an FYI, if you don't play this update version "to the end" then you won't get to the new save data export screen. This data export will be mandatory if you wish to utilize the import of the next season. It is what it is. Regards.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
So is the version posted in the OP links Patreon or Subscribestar? I'm asking, because the "patch" says it shouldn't be used on the Subscribestar variant. With the patch, and the content supposedly Enabled in the Options menu, the prologue and a short while afterwards make it very clear that they're only kind of..you know.. (half doesn't really count) :p

Nov 10, 2019
So is the version posted in the OP links Patreon or Subscribestar? I'm asking, because the "patch" says it shouldn't be used on the Subscribestar variant. With the patch, and the content supposedly Enabled in the Options menu, the prologue and a short while afterwards make it very clear that they're only kind of..you know.. (half doesn't really count) :p
This is the "taboo" version. Those who sub on Patreon can come here to get the mod as Patreon doesn't allow it.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me who kind of incest is? I try to use search, perhaps i use it bad but i just do not understand.
Is she is sister? Half sister? Because i enable incest... but during the story plot, the MC sai your mother... so if they do not have the same mother, but the same dad, she is half sister?
I just need to understand if i enable the incest well. Do enable incest make her sister or half sister?
Thank you

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Hi guys can someone tell me who kind of incest is? I try to use search, perhaps i use it bad but i just do not understand.
Is she is sister? Half sister? Because i enable incest... but during the story plot, the MC sai your mother... so if they do not have the same mother, but the same dad, she is half sister?
I just need to understand if i enable the incest well. Do enable incest make her sister or half sister?
Thank you
half-sister. If not, she is just a childhood friend

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Game keeps crashing on me in the scenes gallery when scrolling to the bottom. Is a bit random, but I was able to reproduce the crash multiple times. No mods other than the latest ipatch installed, I always do a fresh install of the game with each update (aka no overwriting). Looks like we'll be getting 1.0.1. Hopefully we can just get it as a small patch update.
I got this bug a couple of times. Also, the scene replay with Trisha at her office (#52) it seems bugged.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Why can't they end DMD ? how many more banging of F & D until they are satisfied ? its going on and on now , doesn't make sense anymore I thought by the end of this year its the last of chapter of DMD now because its better for Mr.Dots to focus on this game
who said that they don't end DMD? there are just 1-2 more updates and DMD WILL end.

LordUmbra

Jun 29, 2018
It is just very disappointing to see the MC being an Arsenal(The Arsenal cup in the beginning) supporter. Other than that, a very nice game.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes