Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Scripts: Untouched
Hey FAP, you unarchived the script files and did not re-archive them back. Not a proper "repack". When you do this modders like me have to deal with the influx of folks who say the mod is broke since the original script rpa's are no longer there (then we have to deal with the user's rpy and in many cases the rpyc files before hand). It quickly becomes a convoluted mess when some users aren't very PC literate. Can you please consider not distributing compressed versions like this (when the VN is properly archived to begin with)?

Proper repack would be to leave scripts archived if they are archived OEM, at a minimum at least include them in the distribution. If the dev does not archive their files by default then it doesn't matter. In the case of this particular VN the dev does archive. Thank you for considering it and regards as always.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now Nicole is on the ex-boyfriend side against us, but still she doesn´t know that, I hope the 3 letter magical word doesn´t appear :) .
nope, either they both agreed to see and have sex with others or they broke up.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok folks, I've got the workstation updated and running, have both the OEM uncompressed and the compressed VN updates DL'd, and working on it (it is a bug fix / grammatical repair update really). Note that I will be supplying the updated mod to function correctly on the OEM uncompressed version. I will leave instructions in the mod's OP for those running uncompressed on what steps you'll need to take to get it all to work. See my post #9196 above as to why this is.

Give me a bit to port everything over, test it all to be bulletproof, then I'll make a proper post when the mod link is updated. Regards.

Reactions: Porthas

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Does anyone have the 4 saves mentioned in the changelog? They weren't in the torrent download.

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
in the preferences, the place to put put the gallery code is missing
No it it's not... look closer... there's tabs in top... use'm
Unless... you already enabled them before, in which case Peeping Tom Mode and/or In-Game Walkthrough simply show:
'Enabled (Default)'
'Gallery Only' <- Peeping Tom Mode only
'Disabled'

orbt

Apr 18, 2019
What a great Game, one of the best I played so far, can't wait for chapter 2, in the meantime, I guess I should try the others MrDots Games, right?

Reactions: m1st3r1

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Sunshine Love [Chapter 1, v1.0.0 Extras] [MrDots Games] [OS@2.93GB, QR@80%, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.93GB
MyRepack-YAC: 1.6GB

PC = WorkUpload / /

Backups of Official Guides for Chapter 1, v1.0.0 Extras, all 3 === > Workupload

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :p
I can't recall which download i got - probably Workupload - but it seems to have had at least one corrupted file in it; the unzip hung at the same place three times.

So i downloaded the full version and it worked fine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Anything new about the story in this release? Ty and sorry if it was asked/discussed already. Simple Yes/No will suffice.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes