xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
monroe

Please edit to OP that for Patreon version there is a patch needed
these are the step-by-step installation instructions and the patch

important note:
Android version of patreon CAN NOT BE PATCHED (with this patch)
Subscribestar version DOES NOT NEED TO BE PATCHED
Only use this patch if you are playing a version from Patreon!

EDIT: from Version 3.1 (and above) there will be different ipatches needed for patreon versions every update!

UPDATED patch to v.0.8

in case you need older version's ipatch for some reason -> you can download it on our
Can you update patch? or it's not needed?

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
i cannot seem to load the new version of the game, it crashes without traceback or error file a few seconds after being launched.
i tried holding the shift key while launching but nothing happened.
the log file stops right after the line: "Loading script took 1.17s",
usually after that the line "Loading save slot metadata" would appear in the log file, so i would guess the problem is somewhere between those two steps of the launch.
any idea on how to solve this?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
The overview in the Original Post states it:
” ... with hopes of one day becoming a trial lawyer, just like your current girlfriend of five years, Nicole

How does your version of events look like?
you stated "better than him"
i dont see this - im not talking about the job yk

Reactions: spacekun

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
No way to avoid having a sexual relationship with the childhood friend? i got her to about -16 but still was with her.

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Would have been funny. Finishing two games while DMD is still shuffling along and should have finished a year ago lol.

---

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
this is the extras right?

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I'm sure I've asked this before, but this isn't a harem game is it? Like I'm going to need a different save file for every single woman ain't I? and by harem I don't mean every girl ends up with you, I use it as a blanket term for being able to fuck every girl without starting the game over for a specific woman.

Reactions: underoath27

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I'm sure I've asked this before, but this isn't a harem game is it? Like I'm going to need a different save file for every single woman ain't I? and by harem I don't mean every girl ends up with you, I use it as a blanket term for being able to fuck every girl without starting the game over for a specific woman.
you can turn all paths on/off like you want by using the portrait's menu - using a walkthrough and switching BEFORE the scenes start, you will be able to experience all paths within one playthrough (at least almost)

Reactions: m1st3r1
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes