TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
Not much for an update.. Also the Codes for gallery and walktrgh.. didnt work for me :/

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
So... a massive change on several aspects of the game, that made all saves from previous versions outdated.

Here we go again... :ROFLMAO:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Well you can switch or choose the paths on/off at will, but it looks like some content has been added.

So without starting over, you will obviously miss something.
From what I saw on changelog, yes. Without a new playthrough, there will be missed several things on all paths/branches. :oops:

Another change they could made was the MC Ken-boy physical appearance, but I doubt it. I didn't saw any reference on that. :ROFLMAO:

So... here we go again!

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
From what I saw on changelog, yes. Without a new playthrough, there will be missed several things on all paths/branches. :oops:

Another change they could made was the MC Ken-boy physical appearance, but I doubt it. I didn't saw any reference on that. :ROFLMAO:

So... here we go again!
As Oddball once said; Always with those negative vibes...... WOOF WOOF- WOOF.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Always in mr Dots games, the most 10/10 bombshells combined with the most beta and stuttering of MCs. The MCs never make a move to approach the girl, the girls always approach the MC first and express their lust to them. There is no seduction, no flirting, no male chasing female and winning her over. That is why despite the gorgeous renders, his games always feel strangely unerotic (to me at least) due to its one-sidedness. The natural power dynamic that exists in the real world and fuels male escapist fantasy is reversed in his game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are you not sick of always putting in the time and the effort and the floozie chooses some random asshole for the most unbeliaveble insignifficant reason? That is IRL
Now, this game, it starts with MC already in a relationship with a better than him girl.
She is already what he is struggling to become. Then the boss chooses the asshole contender.

That game oversimplification of the plot is a lie. MC is not hindered by the sudden appearence of his sista from growing in his carreer. Despite his best efforts, his boss kicks him out in the dirt. MC stats off with a wonderful girl aching about him and his misfortune,
while fate fkks him over sideways.

So no, this is the escapist fantasy. This is where the girl meets MC half way, not going with some rando asshole just because.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes