Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Why is every character so unlikable in this game?
i really dont think so... the MC is ok, Shortcake is wonderful, Victoria is loveable too, Childhood Friend and Ashley needs a little time until they are really likeable, i admit that... in the first 2 weeks both have some serious flaws and both of them are doing some shit i dont like... But theyre getting better with the time and warming up to me.

Same goes for the MC, he is not perfect (i like that, nobody is) but he is developing too.

Twins are fun, nothing more, but likeable in that part. But yeah overall this got many characters that arent likeable at all... but thats not a problem cause there are enough good ones too. But i admit, the realtionship to the childhood friend ist a bumpy one, and if i would be in the shoes of the MC, i would have gone in the first days because of her big lying all over the place... but its really getting better with time and in the end i like her very much.

But NO match at all to melody for example... still lvoe her so much :D

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Why is every character so unlikable in this game?
Maybe the problem is they are too well written in with at least some unique personality traits for your own individual tastes? If that's the case, and luckily for you, there is no shortage of zero creative writing skill devs out there pushing out single minded and submissive sexbot character #29485756453829649 in their own games ;)

For me I'd probably rate the step mom in my top 5 all time favorite and standout characters in any of these games. Such a simple core concept, but one that still amounted to a super refreshing alternative take to the otherwise default standard mother/step-mother character build and progression dynamic. Made the eventual payout that much hotter.

Last edited:

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
So this update actually has no new content? Because loading my previous saves just goes straight to the end of chapter 1...

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Maybe the problem is they are too well written in with at least some unique personality traits for your own individual tastes? If that's the case, and luckily for you, there is no shortage of zero creative writing skill devs out there pushing out single minded and submissive sexbot character #29485756453829649 in their own games ;)

For me I'd probably rate the step mom in my top 5 all time favorite and standout characters in any of these games. Such a simple core concept, but one that still amounted to a super refreshing alternative take to the otherwise default standard mother/step-mother character build and progression dynamic. Made the eventual payout that much hotter.
stop smoking that shit ....

• Haha
Reactions: The Japanese

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
b ah.,..all excited for the update, just to discover that there is no damn new story..but only things and fix that force you to restart all over to see those..really don't like this behaviour...i wish the story develop..not these extra things

Therod

Apr 20, 2018

That doesn’t answer Belnick’s question.

Reactions: Venoma

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Always in mr Dots games, the most 10/10 bombshells combined with the most beta and stuttering of MCs. The MCs never make a move to approach the girl, the girls always approach the MC first and express their lust to them. There is no seduction, no flirting, no male chasing female and winning her over.
Yeah, this. For how standout hot I found the sister character model to be I wasn't feeling her as much as I should have in the buildup. Liked the character but not the sexual progression approach path.

It's essentially also (unfortunately) why as a standard rule games are almost always better off with (2) sisters if it's story is going to lean heavily on the incest theme crutch. Need the bitchy I hate you sister you got to chase and win over to balance out the always overly lame/default "I've loved and obsessed over you my whole life" one :p

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod update status

Good afternoon. I'm currently traveling to my coastal property but was notified by a kind fellow member Spirk of the VN update drop. I've sent a remote command to my network to DL the product so it will be available once I'm settled and the destination house is found to be in order. If this is just one game week then it shouldn't take long but I'll need to verify any changes made to previous scripts.

Since the higher powers around this joint refuse to place the mod's link in the OP I'll post update statuses on the mod's thread here once I have my workstation open and can get busy on it to keep y'all informed. I'm about an hour from my destination. Regards, I'll take care of it.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
SanchoMod update status

Good afternoon. I'm currently traveling to my coastal property but was notified by a kind fellow member Spirk of the VN update drop. I've sent a remote command to my network to DL the product so it will be available once I'm settled and the destination house is found to be in order. If this is just one game week then it shouldn't take long but I'll need to verify any changes made to previous scripts.

Since the higher powers around this joint refuse to place the mod's link in the OP I'll post update statuses on the mod's thread here once I have my workstation open and can get busy on it to keep y'all informed. I'm about an hour from my destination. Regards, I'll take care of it.
there shouldn't be any changes for your mod, as there are no really new choices. Just some scenes were changed (added animations) and some other bug fixes. Next content update will be feb 2022

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
there shouldn't be any changes for your mod, as there are no really new choices. Just some scenes were changed (added animations) and some other bug fixes. Next content update will be feb 2022
Thank you for that. I might need to double-check the gallery then just in case. It won't hurt for me to eyeball it. Thank you for letting me know, sincerely.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes