cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
So far, can you only have sex with one of the twins? I'm confused because if you don't have the chapter 1 saves, when selecting the previous chapter's choices it says had sex with both if I remember correctly.
No, you have sex with both, but the MC doesn't know it, because they switched, and didn't realize it.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No, you have sex with both, but the MC doesn't know it, because they switched, and didn't realize it.
and for sure didn't have brainpower left at that time to look into small details to see any differences between sexpardner.

Reactions: crotch69

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The biggest flaw of this game is that Ashley doesn't have more focus..easily the hottest girl
more focus? mc went and repaired her pipes, has talked with her quite a many times, went to her workplace and after that to her cabin to "fix" her other "pipes". "auntie" has some less content but even she has had quite a much.

I agree, and I like that she's not actually related to the MC in any way, your dad's ex girlfriend, which is still fucked up, but at least not illegal, lol.
not illegal but still i wouldn't put game on patreon where mc fucks his near stepmom.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The biggest flaw of this game is that Ashley doesn't have more focus..easily the hottest girl
Preach!!!!
I normally gravitate towards younger girls vs milfs, but Ashley managed to beat the odds even against heavy competition from bombshells and Lolis alike.

more focus? mc went and repaired her pipes, has talked with her quite a many times, went to her workplace and after that to her cabin to "fix" her other "pipes". "auntie" has some less content but even she has had quite a much.
Honestly she's treated more like a mid tier character than a main one, she comes and goes... she has episodes where she features heavily, and others where she's just "hey remember me? Bye".

I would prefer if she was put on equal footing with the sis and cousin which have a more constant presence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xabder

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I would prefer if she was put on equal footing with the sis and cousin which have a more constant presence.
sure but is she li or just fuckbuddy remains to be seen. ofc mc's daddy would get brainstroke and sis would get something if mc would announce that he's gonna marry ashley.

• Haha
Reactions: Kirimaru and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
sure but is she li or just fuckbuddy remains to be seen. ofc mc's daddy would get brainstroke and sis would get something if mc would announce that he's gonna marry ashley.
I would like for her to be an endgame path(and have more constant appearances as i previously said), but we don't know Dots intentions.
It would be understandable(and logical) if she shows some hesitancy over being out in the open on fucking the son of her ex, brother of her daughter... but i think it would make for an interesting plotline and reactions all around, wether they are found out or come out.

Plus we need the "odalisca" with a happy ending(i'm still not over that cene where she blue balls us :p ).

Reactions: Kirimaru

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea i wouldn't mind having some ending with her and maybe sis but we have no preferences of past about what are possible ends since dmd is unfinished (sure its endings are quite easy to figure but still there might be curveball or few) and melody was happy end with melody.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I would like for her to be an endgame path(and have more constant appearances as i previously said), but we don't know Dots intentions.
It would be understandable(and logical) if she shows some hesitancy over being out in the open on fucking the son of her ex, brother of her daughter... but i think it would make for an interesting plotline and reactions all around, wether they are found out or come out.

Plus we need the "odalisca" with a happy ending(i'm still not over that cene where she blue balls us :p ).
There has to be more "good" endings, then just the sister path? And I don't see why Ashley wouldn't be one of the other main ones? Personally, I feel like it's less fucked up to end up with your dad's ex, than it is to end up with your sister? But, that's just me. As for what his dad thinks? It doesn't seem like the MC and his dad are that close anyway. So, fuck him, lol.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Lay Your Hands On Me

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone! How has your week been?

We have some more previews from the highly-anticipated next update of Sunshine Love.

This week’s preview(s) features the temptress twins, Ivy and Lily.

If you’ve been on either of their paths up until this point, you will know that they like to make their moves discreetly, and depending on your choices, they can be very deceptive about it too.

Going by these hot previews, they have something special planned for you in this update during the Country and Western event being hosted at the hotel.

Find out how this storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) during our next update,
which we can confirm will be released on Saturday, June 11th! ;)

*This release date is subject to change, so keep an eye out for our future posts.

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, and we’ll have another SL preview for you next weekend!

Have a great day,
Mrdots

prev1.jpg

Please note: I do not share the NSFW images as they are available for a single US Dollar on SubStar and I think MrDots has earned it

MercyHealer

Jul 29, 2019
How do you start non Sis path? I see in the changelog there is non sis path but so far none of the lewd stuff with sis is avoidable. I'm on week 3 btw.

Sep 29, 2019

Good Vibrations
Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

Three weeks down and we’re getting closer to the next release of Sunshine Love!

For this week’s preview(s), you and “Cousin/Shortcake” are having a nice romantic picnic at the beach around sunset.
But what else will happen once day turns to night?
Could this be the moment where you and the redhead cutie go that extra step?

Find out how this storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) in our next update, which we can confirm will be released on Saturday, June 11th! ;)

*This release date is subject to change, so keep an eye out for our future posts.

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, and we’ll have another SL preview for you next weekend!

Have a great day,
Mrdots

View attachment 1813030
--------------------------

I'm just beginning this game but I hope the father made a lot of mistakes in Sunshine Bay with some other lovers; maybe the Mom of the twins (twincest & MC) being a product of his many infidelities, hahaha wink wink(the twins they are super hot). He was a Sailor many lovers I will love to have a Twincest adventure.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
--------------------------

I'm just beginning this game but I hope the father made a lot of mistakes in Sunshine Bay with some other lovers; maybe the Mom of the twins (twincest & MC) being a product of his many infidelities, hahaha wink wink(the twins they are super hot). He was a Sailor many lovers I will love to have a Twincest adventure.
he didn't spend enuf time at bay to make more women preggo.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes