hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
OK, I downloaded the current update but I have to play Chapter 1 first. So, I downloaded THAT. But once I get into the game, I have to know how many points I have for characters I don't know who they are in a game that I haven't even STARTED yet. And when I get past the damn interrogation, it tells me I've ALREADY played the first chapter.

Great way to attract players. NOT!!!

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OK, I downloaded the current update but I have to play Chapter 1 first. So, I downloaded THAT. But once I get into the game, I have to know how many points I have for characters I don't know who they are in a game that I haven't even STARTED yet. And when I get past the damn interrogation, it tells me I've ALREADY played the first chapter.

Great way to attract players. NOT!!!
you didn't dl ch1 apparently or started on ch2.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
you didn't dl ch1 apparently or started on ch2.
Read my post. I dl'd Chapter 2 first, but then dl'd Chapter 1 and started playing. And if the game is screwed up by doing THAT, it's unlike virtually any of the OTHER games I've played here.

So how the **** do I actually play the damn thing?

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
Read my post. I dl'd Chapter 2 first, but then dl'd Chapter 1 and started playing. And if the game is screwed up by doing THAT, it's unlike virtually any of the OTHER games I've played here.

So how the **** do I actually play the damn thing?
It looks like you screwed up. Delete your folder and do a clean install. I assure you that the game works perfectly ;)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
It looks like you screwed up. Delete your folder and do a clean install. I assure you that the game works perfectly ;)
I would assume it does work, by the comments by others on this thread. I did re-install Chapter 2 (for the most recent update) and that's what started the problem/-s. Again, when I started to play ch 2, it indicated that I should have already played ch 2. (Some games here are inclusive of previous episodes, so I wasn't that surprised, but that info wasn't initially clear from OP.) OK, so I DO have to load ch 1, fine, only problem I have with that is the extra time involved (almost an hour with my connection), but, hey... When I had dl'd ch 1 and started to play, the introduction was the same as #2, asking me about points with characters before I had even BEGUN playing the game.

And the downloads are in separate folders as they came (ch 1; ch 2), but I have put them together in the same cover folder for Sunshine Love. I have not had ANY known problems doing that previously, so that shouldn't be an issue. The particular game game folders are as extracted, except for the addition of the incest & walkthrough mods. And, yes, I did check to make sure they are the proper mods for each game (I haven't even installed the ch 2 mod yet.)

Is that more clear as to the problem that I'm having? I did the same thing that I have done for HUNDREDS of other games here- the only real difference is that I did dl the chapters in reverse order (#2, then #1).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it shouldn't affect but just in case goto \appdata\roaming\renpy and delete all folders related to this game and try again.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
None of his games have ntr and nobody else does this great visuals and story
Considering the sheer number of VNs I've seen in the last 3 years or so, I gotta say.. if you think nobody's visuals or story are as good as this, you really haven't explored the options very much.

Not an indictment of the dev, nothing wrong with this one,but there are a good handful out there that beat him on both counts.

ogKimra

Nov 13, 2021
Considering the sheer number of VNs I've seen in the last 3 years or so, I gotta say.. if you think nobody's visuals or story are as good as this, you really haven't explored the options very much.

Not an indictment of the dev, nothing wrong with this one,but there are a good handful out there that beat him on both counts.
This great visuals with ntr?His characters are also great

Reactions: Priappus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sure but those do 1 game at a time and have only few updates per year.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes