cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not an indictment of the dev, nothing wrong with this one,but there are a good handful out there that beat him on both counts.
sure but those do 1 game at a time and have only few updates per year.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jun 05, 2022 07:00 PM
Here Without You

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
One more week to go before we release the very next update of Sunshine Love!
So without further ado, here are the final previews from Chapter 2: Version 2!
Today’s previews are especially for those of you who decided NOT to break up with your long-term girlfriend, Nicole.
If you are on the “Open Relationship” path, then every so often Nicole has called to check in on you, and more importantly, your love life, while you’ve been in Sunshine Bay.
Will this be the ideal time to tell Nicole more about that special someone that you’ve been dating or even sleeping with?
What kind of details are you going to share with Nicole? Will she get to put a face to a name in this release
And where will sharing these details lead?
Nicole is certainly getting used to you dating other women. Maybe she finds it more than a little arousing? ;)
Find out how this storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) during our next update, which we can confirm will be released NEXT SATURDAY, JUNE 11th!
*This release date is subject to change, so keep an eye out for our future posts.
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, and we’ll have another SL preview for you next weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
View attachment 1852905
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jun 05, 2022 07:00 PM
Here Without You

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
One more week to go before we release the very next update of Sunshine Love!
So without further ado, here are the final previews from Chapter 2: Version 2!
Today’s previews are especially for those of you who decided NOT to break up with your long-term girlfriend, Nicole.
If you are on the “Open Relationship” path, then every so often Nicole has called to check in on you, and more importantly, your love life, while you’ve been in Sunshine Bay.
Will this be the ideal time to tell Nicole more about that special someone that you’ve been dating or even sleeping with?
What kind of details are you going to share with Nicole? Will she get to put a face to a name in this release
And where will sharing these details lead?
Nicole is certainly getting used to you dating other women. Maybe she finds it more than a little arousing? ;)
Find out how this storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) during our next update, which we can confirm will be released NEXT SATURDAY, JUNE 11th!
*This release date is subject to change, so keep an eye out for our future posts.
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, and we’ll have another SL preview for you next weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

What's the Nicole model name

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Nicole? Bah. I end up relation with her for reason and I really hope I won't be pressured to see her again. But,if update is all around her my hopes are slim. Knowing how MC is sissy I might check after few more updates.

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
Nicole? Bah. I end up relation with her for reason and I really hope I won't be pressured to see her again. But,if update is all around her my hopes are slim. Knowing how MC is sissy I might check after few more updates.
this update doesnt only focus on nicole. check the other previews for more information

Reactions: Call of Booty

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
What is it about this site and that same group wanting to add their fetish to every fucking game.

SMDH

Some Devs will never add that fetish because they don't like it themselves or because their multitudes of Paying fans/patrons/subs absolutely hate it

Yet here on F95 the ones who like that fetish are annoying the shit out of every thread trying to get it added to games that have a clear stance against it.

This is the very definition of Trolling laid out in F95's rules and yet they never do anything about it.

Asking in a thread with an unclear stance or something is one thing, but repeat trolling in threads where it is not and never a part of the Devs intent, as stated by the Dev team, should be a thread ban

PEACE

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What is it about this site and that same group wanting to add their fetish to every fucking game.
cause they want to play games which have their fetishes so if they stumble on game which doesn't have their fetish then they post a "request" that those would be added.

Reactions: User1230

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
How do you start non Sis path? I see in the changelog there is non sis path but so far none of the lewd stuff with sis is avoidable. I'm on week 3 btw.
From my playthroughs the bulk of sis's scenes are unavoidable. You can be off her path but it happens very late. After the burlesque event if you don't stand up for her and tell Brodie that you are her brother you "stay friend" and get off her path. The story is centered around her and the hotel though so I'm not sure what that will effect later for people not into her. Hopefully MrDots doesn't pull the same lame game over stunts that he does with his other games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or also very early by not going anywhere (i think there was option of not going) or not staying (same as before) but then there's no game.

MercyHealer

Jul 29, 2019
From my playthroughs the bulk of sis's scenes are unavoidable. You can be off her path but it happens very late. After the burlesque event if you don't stand up for her and tell Brodie that you are her brother you "stay friend" and get off her path. The story is centered around her and the hotel though so I'm not sure what that will effect later for people not into her. Hopefully MrDots doesn't pull the same lame game over stunts that he does with his other games.
Seam like a miss opportunity because in his previous game, Melody you can stay friend with Melody even though she is the main character and the name of the game. He could make this games story about MC himself and the hotel management. Make sis like one of the girls that are completey optional to pursuit instead make the player have to deal with her bullshit.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are plenty of VNs that cater to that fetish. They should go and play those instead of trying to ruin romance games with that crap.
lol

exactly but won't happen.

luckily for rest of us those requests fall to deaf ears.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
cause they want to play games which have their fetishes so if they stumble on game which doesn't have their fetish then they post a "request" that those would be added.
Stating the part that it obvious to everyone is redundant and unnecessary

What is with their mentality in trying to force a "Clearly" unwanted element down our throats, where they were not asked and quite obviously are not welcomed?

In case you could not get the context of the original rhetorical

Peace

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
or also very early by not going anywhere (i think there was option of not going) or not staying (same as before) but then there's no game.
If you talking about "Figure it out" and "Leave town" on day one, they both lead to the exact same outcome except choosing "Figure it out" gets you 2 points with sis. But at that point you aren't on anyone's route yet.

Seam like a miss opportunity because in his previous game, Melody you can stay friend with Melody even though she is the main character and the name of the game. He could make this games story about MC himself and the hotel management. Make sis like one of the girls that are completey optional to pursuit instead make the player have to deal with her bullshit.
I have mixed feeling about this one. It's almost like he is trying for an amalgam of his first two games and I don't think it works particularly well.

Reactions: NukaCola

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Anyone know if the MC sister had anyone else before she was with Brodie?

I wonder how many guys she had before the MC. I don't remember if we have it explained in the game. :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes