cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Once again,

I fail to understand why a game has to be split up in parts thus effectively breaking the storyline.

I imagine it's due to Ren'Py's weak asset handling ability OR another limitation within the framework. Which wouldn't surprise me at all.

What surprises me is that developers still use this POS framework.

This is a good game but it could've been so much better. If only the developer woke up and realized this is 2022.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Does the game still allow to get both sis and mother, as well Trisha and Cupcake? Or still forces us to choose one?

The game was fun, but that pretty much made me feel sad on last releases of Chapter 1.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Once again,

I fail to understand why a game has to be split up in parts thus effectively breaking the storyline.

I imagine it's due to Ren'Py's weak asset handling ability OR another limitation within the framework. Which wouldn't surprise me at all.

What surprises me is that developers still use this POS framework.

This is a good game but it could've been so much better. If only the developer woke up and realized this is 2022.
Mainly 3 reasons:
1. You need to move over to a new version, because of poor programming and you need a fresh start.
2. Image/video assets become too large and the game begins requiring about 5-6 GBs of space.
3. You plan on releasing episodic versions to steam.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Mainly 3 reasons:
1. You need to move over to a new version, because of poor programming and you need a fresh start.
2. Image/video assets become too large and the game begins requiring about 5-6 GBs of space.
You note the size issue: I was looking at City of Broken Dreamers and it's a 10Gb file at this point.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Mainly 3 reasons:
You note the size issue: I was looking at City of Broken Dreamers and it's a 10Gb file at this point.
Yeah, I don't think that's it. Being A DIK Season 1+2 (single game archive) clocks in at 18GB, he decided to split S3+4 into their own just so people didn't have to download that much data every time he does a release. It's possible that the death of NOPY as a good source for people has also encouraged some devs to make smaller releases.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I feel like that felt short, did it to anyone else? A good update to this game used to take over an hour to play, it didn't feel that way this time.

Plus what's with all the content walling? Choosing between Tracy or Ashley. Also when I got to the conversation with Nicole, I found it really strange that the Twins (either Lily or Ivy) weren't a choice. I found Vicky to be the safe option, and was hoping that it'd spark an interest in Nicole. Speaking of, the Victoria content is really.... lacking anymore. She was made to seem like she was going to be this super important character and having the possibility of being a main LI, but she's barely around.

When you compare her to someone like Kristina, who is clearly a side girl since she's the "Daughter" clone, it seems really weird that one of the first people we're introduced to as the MC is no where to be found in most updates.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I think he's talking about the gallery code, I followed the walkthrough and have a scene locked but there's no place I could find to put the code.
It's just a toggle, at least with the SanchoMod. Go to "Rewards" and then click either the "Peeping Tom" or "Donut" gallery pages, and there will be an option to "Unlock" near top center. See the snaps attached. I haven't downloaded the most recent versions, but this was the case on the last release.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I feel like that felt short, did it to anyone else? A good update to this game used to take over an hour to play, it didn't feel that way this time.

Plus what's with all the content walling? Choosing between Tracy or Ashley. Also when I got to the conversation with Nicole, I found it really strange that the Twins (either Lily or Ivy) weren't a choice. I found Vicky to be the safe option, and was hoping that it'd spark an interest in Nicole. Speaking of, the Victoria content is really.... lacking anymore. She was made to seem like she was going to be this super important character and having the possibility of being a main LI, but she's barely around.

When you compare her to someone like Kristina, who is clearly a side girl since she's the "Daughter" clone, it seems really weird that one of the first people we're introduced to as the MC is no where to be found in most updates.
Well - you should know that we made it quite clear right from the beginning, that this will NOT be a harem game.
Sooner or later you will have to make your choice.
This is just the beginning - there will be even more "exclussive" scenes to each other in future.
If you wanna see all scenes, make savegames.
If you wanna have a harem -> go play another game.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes