Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
What peeping tom mode and doughnut option do?
peeping tom is kind of x-ray vision where you can see some scenes nude even they have cloths on.
doughnut is kind of a collection-mini game (not story related) there are doughnuts hidden all over the places which you can collect (click on them) once. Hint: they may be hidden in different paths, so you may need more than one playthrough to collect them all.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Hi, I'm new to this site and mods and things like that. What I would like to know is using 7-zip,how can I download and use the mods that I keep seeing in game descriptions, can anyone give me a guide with pictures if possible on how to download and add the mods and scripts to the games please?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi, I'm new to this site and mods and things like that. What I would like to know is using 7-zip,how can I download and use the mods that I keep seeing in game descriptions, can anyone give me a guide with pictures if possible on how to download and add the mods and scripts to the games please?
download mod, extract with 7zip or winrar then inside that folder you'll see name of game,click on it again you'll see folder saying game put content into game folder, sancho mod works different, you'll see folder saying sancho mod and 2 files just drag all into game folder. For games that don't have mod you can use but unless you know what to change don't worry, for rpgm games it's a different cheat mod. Send me a private message and i'll send you cheat and how to install works for all rpgm games.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Lol so is cupcake going to be his half-sister also?

Glad the story is progressing but I feel like it was a bit of a repepative update scene wise. Two blowjob scenes back to back with cupcake/connie. They are the two loli type characters it felt kind of lazy to give them such similair scenes. and Then sis/Nicole both get phone sex scenes? Bad imagination from the author or what...

The twins scene was A+ though

Reactions: CircaAD and SaltTed

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
peeping tom is kind of x-ray vision where you can see some scenes nude even they have cloths on.
doughnut is kind of a collection-mini game (not story related) there are doughnuts hidden all over the places which you can collect (click on them) once. Hint: they may be hidden in different paths, so you may need more than one playthrough to collect them all.
How do you active peeping tom? I have that option enabled but never see anything.

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
anyone know why i cant activate the threesome scene with lily and ivy ive installed the incest patch but for some reason it doesnt show it

Reactions: dav121

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
During the dream sequence, where he is calling you all those pop culture female names, they missed the perfect opportunity to end the dream sequence with a "bye, Felicia". They wasted it in the middle of the sequence. Also, it is becoming ever more increasingly obvious that Berth's cousin is actually her half sister/cousin and also the MC's half sister. The dad and Ashley split up because he was also nailing her sister.

Reactions: Jah-Ith-Ber

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
During the dream sequence, where he is calling you all those pop culture female names, they missed the perfect opportunity to end the dream sequence with a "bye, Felicia".
If you're adhering to pop culture, it's Felisha. A small detail, but important to get it right.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
No yuki content in this update? Lame. Also who is Himari? I dont remember any Himari.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes