Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
and you are sure that it's 1.0? no leftovers outside saves from 0.6? compressed or uncompressed?
It's hard to say as it's been so long since I played it the last time, but from what I can see it should be the regular, uncompressed version (It's named "SunshineLove-0.06-pc") and I've tried both compressed and uncompressed so far.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's hard to say as it's been so long since I played it the last time, but from what I can see it should be the regular, uncompressed version (It's named "SunshineLove-0.06-pc") and I've tried both compressed and uncompressed so far.
you got wrong version, ch1 ends on ch1 1.0. do you have souncard (integrated or internal) on your comp? anyways with wt-mod can play with skip to end.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
you got wrong version, ch1 ends on ch1 1.0. do you have souncard (integrated or internal) on your comp? anyways with wt-mod can play with skip to end.
I know and I have "SunshineLoveCH1-1.00-pc", the other one is just the last time I played the game.
I have an onboard Realtek soundcard, nothing fancy as I play these games on my notebook. I'll see if the mod helps me in any way and if it doesn't I'll probably replay the game at some point, just not now.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

I Wanna Be There (When You Come)

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

It’s the final set of previews before we drop the brand-new update of Sunshine Love next weekend!

We’ve started our beta testing and we’ve also added some new images for the Peeping Tom
and Doughnut galleries for you to try and locate. ;)
Everything is on schedule and there’s no reason why there should be any delays between now and next Saturday.

For this weekend’s preview, we can see your lovely Sis suggesting something in particular.

And in case you’re wondering… Yes, she’s offering her backdoor to you!

But if that’s not what you’re into, that’s cool. The choice is purely optional.
The anal option will be available during a sex scene with Sis and another one of the
potential love interests during this next update.

The next update for Sunshine Love will be officially released NEXT SATURDAY, September 17th!

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Let the countdown to next Saturday begins!
Mrdots

prev1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 8, 2021

I Wanna Be There (When You Come)

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

It’s the final set of previews before we drop the brand-new update of Sunshine Love next weekend!

We’ve started our beta testing and we’ve also added some new images for the Peeping Tom
and Doughnut galleries for you to try and locate. ;)
Everything is on schedule and there’s no reason why there should be any delays between now and next Saturday.

For this weekend’s preview, we can see your lovely Sis suggesting something in particular.

And in case you’re wondering… Yes, she’s offering her backdoor to you!

But if that’s not what you’re into, that’s cool. The choice is purely optional.
The anal option will be available during a sex scene with Sis and another one of the
potential love interests during this next update.

The next update for Sunshine Love will be officially released NEXT SATURDAY, September 17th!

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Let the countdown to next Saturday begins!
Mrdots

View attachment 2038612

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't stop jerking the stepsister

DominarRygel

Sep 13, 2020
Even though I exported a save at the end of chapter 1, and imported it when I started chapter 2, it didn't load my choices and I'm starting from scratch with everything. Didn't even port over the names. What gives?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Even though I exported a save at the end of chapter 1, and imported it when I started chapter 2, it didn't load my choices and I'm starting from scratch with everything. Didn't even port over the names. What gives?
which ch1 version did you play to end?

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
You can also start Chapter 2 by specifying exactly what choices you made. And you can also change the names.

Click on New game and then Manual entry.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Last update (DMD) was supposed to be released Saturday at midnight. Apparently there were upload problems and it was still a no show when I went to bed at 1:20. Got it in the morning.

Reactions: chettarrand
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes