Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

1661123413237.jpeg
1661123471636.jpeg
Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
It’s the weekend so that must mean that we have some more previews from the next update of Sunshine Love to share with you all!
It’s been a while since you had the chance to spend some time with the gorgeous, leggy chef, Victoria!
Perhaps showing up at her food truck with some beautiful roses would be the best way to kickstart your relationship with her.
Be good to Vicky, and she might do something special for you in return :p
And for those of you who are wondering when the next update of SL will be released, we can confirm that it will be out on Saturday, September 17th!
Find out how the Victoria storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) during our very next update.
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016

View attachment 1997703
View attachment 1997704
It’s the weekend so that must mean that we have some more previews from the next update of Sunshine Love to share with you all!
It’s been a while since you had the chance to spend some time with the gorgeous, leggy chef, Victoria!
Perhaps showing up at her food truck with some beautiful roses would be the best way to kickstart your relationship with her.
And for those of you who are wondering when the next update of SL will be released, we can confirm that it will be out on Saturday, September 17th!
Find out how the Victoria storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) during our very next update.
Have a great day,
Mrdots
Finally, i was wondering where Vicky was all the time

Reactions: CircaAD and pgm_01

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020

View attachment 1997703
View attachment 1997704
Have a great day,
Mrdots
Glad to see Vicky back in action. I do think she has been done dirty a little bit. She is treated more as a fuck buddy, not a LI.

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
3 previews left until the next release - who do you guys think it will be about?
my guess is yuki, trisha + ?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I really wish games that let you choose names would offer a default option. I chose 'Lily' for the sister and that backfired with the twins, very annoying. Is there an Emma in the game?

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes