sarfid

Apr 15, 2018
I had already played the other game by this creator (melody) and I wouldn't have imagined that this one would surpass it, really a beautiful job, I'll wait for the next updates

Reactions: CircaAD and VOYEUR

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I had already played the other game by this creator (melody) and I wouldn't have imagined that this one would surpass it, really a beautiful job, I'll wait for the next updates
well you might like dating my daughter too.

Reactions: darthpham

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
not yet but either yuki or sc will get dicked soon and daddy's little "princess" aka connie will follow shortly after.
How soon we are talking about? In the next update I hope? What about the Church girl?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How soon we are talking about? In the next update I hope? What about the Chuch girl? is there a list of girls who got dicked?
no idea, no idea, kris needs some working still (sc might need too but doubt connie needs, yuki is somewhat close), mc has dicked sis, twins, "mommy", "auntie", machete's daughter, massage girl (martin's daughter), not sure if he dicked hello nurse yet.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
no idea, no idea, kris needs some working still (sc might need too but doubt connie needs, yuki is somewhat close), mc has dicked sis, twins, "mommy", "auntie", machete's daughter, massage girl (martin's daughter), not sure if he dicked hello nurse yet.
Interesting....

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aug 14, 2022 07:00 PM
What’s Your Fantasy? - SL News

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

After several weeks since the last update of Sunshine Love concluded, we’re back to working on the very next update!

With Dating My Daughter wrapping up very soon, it will allow us to give our full attention to SL going into the new year.

We have also decided to release two Sunshine Love updates back-to-back before we look to conclude the DMD story with our final update (not including revision updates) which we hope to put out just before Christmas Eve.

For those of you who have played the most recent SL update, you’ll remember that we left our main characters with a shocking discovery, one that might harm their hopes and plans for the hotel for the rest of the summer.

How will they react? Who will they blame? How is your Sis taking the news?

Going by todays preview images, she may not have taken things as badly as one would have expected her to.

Or is she just needing some special love from you, her big brother, in order to help her cope?

Find out how this storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) during our very next update.
We will confirm the release date when we put up our preview post next weekend.

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Have a great day,
Mrdots

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It seems that either the SBFD did a great job or the spa area was unaffected. Still wondering if the stars we've gathered are set back to * or if we continue with an enhanced task list (like keeping all windows open for at least two weeks).

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I keep looking at this and thinking that it would look great on ShortCake.

I don't agree is a good bikini but not for her that is supposed to show some sid/underboob that she doesn't have it will only look funny and out of place on her.

a few years of experience playing DOA Xtreme Venus Vacation and trying a bunch of bikinis on Marie Rose :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NukaCola

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
just 2 quick questions, is it possible to start from the very beginning? i missed the V1.0.0 update and my saves from V0.0.8 kept crashing so I decided to restart from the beginning but it wont allow me to, do I delete the saves from V0.0.8 in order for it to work?

thanks.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
just 2 quick questions, is it possible to start from the very beginning? i missed the V1.0.0 update and my saves from V0.0.8 kept crashing so I decided to restart from the beginning but it wont allow me to, do I delete the saves from V0.0.8 in order for it to work?

thanks.
you have to start from Chapter 1 it's on the first page

Reactions: Yugan

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
View attachment 1984752
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aug 14, 2022 07:00 PM
What’s Your Fantasy? - SL News

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

After several weeks since the last update of Sunshine Love concluded, we’re back to working on the very next update!

With Dating My Daughter wrapping up very soon, it will allow us to give our full attention to SL going into the new year.

We have also decided to release two Sunshine Love updates back-to-back before we look to conclude the DMD story with our final update (not including revision updates) which we hope to put out just before Christmas Eve.

For those of you who have played the most recent SL update, you’ll remember that we left our main characters with a shocking discovery, one that might harm their hopes and plans for the hotel for the rest of the summer.

How will they react? Who will they blame? How is your Sis taking the news?

Going by todays preview images, she may not have taken things as badly as one would have expected her to.

Or is she just needing some special love from you, her big brother, in order to help her cope?

Find out how this storyline proceeds (as well as other girls’ paths) during our very next update.
We will confirm the release date when we put up our preview post next weekend.

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Have a great day,
Mrdots
Two updates in a row? Consider me excited!

I'm glad to hear they are finishing DMD too and focusing solely on Sunshine Love. I look forward to more frequent content.

Also, sis is looking great!

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Edit: I managed to fix it by putting a space between the f and " on each line. So, for example:
f"[y_name], morning!" became f "[y_name], morning!"

I'm trying to get this to work in JoiPlay as it is my preferred way to install stuff on Android. When I launch Ch1, I get an error.
Could someone tell me what the expected statements are so I could repair it myself?

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/01_day_00.rpy", line 843: expected statement.
    f"[y_name], morning!"
                         ^

File "game/01_day_00.rpy", line 847: expected statement.
    f"Are you not heading in to work?"
                                      ^

File "game/01_day_00.rpy", line 850: expected statement.
    f"You were fired??"
                       ^

File "game/01_day_00.rpy", line 852: expected statement.
    f"That asshole? Ohh man… I’m so sorry."
                                           ^

File "game/01_day_00.rpy", line 853: expected statement.
    f"Most of us around the office were sure you were a lock for that position."
                                                                                ^

File "game/01_day_00.rpy", line 854: expected statement.
    f"So why did they let you go then?"
                                       ^

File "game/01_day_00.rpy", line 856: expected statement.
    f"Wait, you don’t think they’re looking to fire anyone else, do you?"
                                                                         ^

File "game/01_day_00.rpy", line 860: expected statement.
    f"Yeah, I’m due to start shortly. Look, we’ll catch up soon. Are we still on for FIFA tomorrow evening?"
                                                                                                            ^

File "game/01_day_00.rpy", line 864: expected statement.
    f"Yes of course."
                     ^

File "game/01_day_00.rpy", line 866: expected statement.
    f"Again, really sorry to hear that man. I’ll be in touch, and good luck."
                                                                             ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Fri Aug 19 16:06:48 2022

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes