CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Razor blades, electric razors, bikini wax, dipilitators, the list goes on. Any person can choose their body hair or lack there of. And that's not even getting into hair coloring. It's a lot more work to show hair in a 3D game than it is in RL. Good on the dev for putting in the effort.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Except that it was shown, just not as it was happening, but as a memory (or was it a dream?).
i know it was shown later as mc is recollecting what happened but there are many players who asked why no sexscene shown since they didn't play past that.

Adult women in many games also have no pubic hair.:( I remember Ashley didn't have pubic hair either, right?
well on many avns all are hairless down there or just small line. not sure about ashley.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
You fuck your GF after the introduction part (and like 1 or 2 more times)
You have quasi-threesome but it is cut short (no true action for anyone in it)

You have to meet the new women and get to know them so then one fucks a bit quicker than others and she gets with you 2 more times after that in chapter one (If you like her and are on her path)

You have one who you do a lot with before you work up to sex, but there is a lot of messing around with her (She is the one person you are forced to do stuff with but you can stop before sex)

Others work their way up but there is a lot of sex before chapter 1 even ends so Machete is LOCO

The first time a scene had a woman touch another woman with true lewdness was chp 02 ver 0.2 but I believe you can avoid it (I do not know since I did not avoid it as I like lesbian action inside my 3somes)

PEACE
So is this comparable to Melody? (But I hope there's no specific path for a perfect ending like in Melody)

Reactions: beef209

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So is this comparable to Melody? (But I hope there's no specific path for a perfect ending like in Melody)
Nope it is evolved from Melody

Your sister has played a big part of the story and even if you decide to be friends/siblings(normal) she will be involved but the endings are not going to be the same method

That is, in Melody every ending with a non-Melody character was the story cut short to deliver the ending before all the events of music teaching and career path were completed.

In this (SuLo) they will complete the Hotel storyline no matter who you are romancing / fukkin for fun.

This is what makes this far superior to the prior Dots games because you get to pick your girl (some small groups even so girls) and go to the end and I hope get the best ending.

Now the speculation is on who is a "summer fun girl" and who is perhaps a "go into the future together" girl (s).

The only one that seems to be super solid on Summer ONLY is the Twins.

I could give reasons for that in another post.

PEACE (hope that helps)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For a moment I thought that's the guy again who complained about cucking last week. I told him that I'll see him here when he reaches Vicki's scene. But it seems that's a different one.
well this and some others attract idiots like honey attracts bees.

Reactions: DADIANA

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I'm still curious why the title of this game is Sunshine Love . I think that Sunshine refers to the fictional setting , Sunshine Bay and Love , because that is the place where MC found true love , WHO can be subjective

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes