Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Never had the option so far so don't know what you mean. Nicole did facetime call where she brought up being in an open relationship and the mc agreed, there was no option to decline or breakup. If anything, the decision the mc made him look like a cuck. He gets to be with other woman and her other guys, the player had no say in this decision.
You can break up with Nicole, just play a bit longer, also she comes down to Sunshine too, I broke up with her and she came to work for the enemy, so maybe wiser to cuck her then make her an enemy too.

And yes Nicole suggest the open relation, but in my opinion, in Sunshine the girls are much better for the MC then stiff Nicole, somehow it feels like even they would stay together their relation would become boring and scheduled. In life you need to enjoy and be free, not always on a work schedule. So i wouldn't mind seeing Nicole with others, aslong MC gets better relations on Sunshine.

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Why is there no option to entirely avoid ivy and lily? I would prefer not having any interactions with either of those twins. I have been purposefully avoiding them the entire game, and this new chapter forces me into having sex with them randomly. I found that very annoying.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is there no option to entirely avoid ivy and lily? I would prefer not having any interactions with either of those twins. I have been purposefully avoiding them the entire game, and this new chapter forces me into having sex with them randomly. I found that very annoying.
cause when mc keeps them happy they give events to siblings hotel. simple as that.

Reactions: CircaAD

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
If your in game interaction did not turn that path off, you can always turn it off in the BIO in the tablet.

You click the red heart to make it grey/gray and then they are only in the story as business partners not fuck buddies.

PEACE

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
2-3 months to go ingame and it's week per update so next year lateish.
There have been about 14 releases and only about 8 weeks in game so it is not quite 1:1

But then it will also go faster once DMD is done so they can focus on SuLo full time.

So..... wait and see

PEACE

Reactions: CircaAD
Aug 22, 2021
2-3 months to go ingame and it's week per update so next year lateish.
It took some time to decipher but I will try.

>2-3 months to go ingame
Meaning that in real time in the game, MC will stay 2-3 months at the hotel?

>and it's week per update
Each update of SL is one week of time that the MC spends at the hotel?

>so next year lateish
Meaning that the final episode of SL is due next year at the latest?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It took some time to decipher but I will try.

>2-3 months to go ingame
Meaning that in real time in the game, MC will stay 2-3 months at the hotel?

>and it's week per update
Each update of SL is one week of time that the MC spends at the hotel?

>so next year lateish
Meaning that the final episode of SL is due next year at the latest?
that's my opinion, may differ from reality.

Which characters paths are mutually exclusive?
hello nurse and yuki

Reactions: darthpham
Jan 8, 2021
Hi Does the developer work alone because he currently has two active games that are still open? That must be very difficult for the developer. Hopefully he will finish daiting my daughter because the game is now in a very long development phase so that he can fully concentrate on this game because i think this game is better than the other game.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes