Sai2004

May 30, 2022
Hey,
I downloaded the game today but its asking about information from chapter 1
where can i find the download link for chapter 1 ??

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I saw a post saying it wasn't needed, so I didn't put it in this folder. I did have it in the previous downloads.
So what this basically tells me is that it's the mod that's screwing things up in the gameplay. Wonderful. My saves are all based on the mod and I'd have to replay from the beginning I suspect.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So what this basically tells me is that it's the mod that's screwing things up in the gameplay. Wonderful. My saves are all based on the mod and I'd have to replay from the beginning I suspect.
blame sancho. :p

i use dots mod and no problems with it.

MercyHealer

Jul 29, 2019
From my playthroughs the bulk of sis's scenes are unavoidable. You can be off her path but it happens very late. After the burlesque event if you don't stand up for her and tell Brodie that you are her brother you "stay friend" and get off her path. The story is centered around her and the hotel though so I'm not sure what that will effect later for people not into her. Hopefully MrDots doesn't pull the same lame game over stunts that he does with his other games.
When the burlesque event will happen? I'm on week 3 right now. Can we not just stay friend with her.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
When the burlesque event will happen? I'm on week 3 right now. Can we not just stay friend with her.
It's been a while since I played but it is one of the last things you do in season one if I recall. As for the sis the story is centered around her and she is shoved down your throat whether you like it or not. I'm in it for the incest so I don't mind it so much even though if I had a choice it would be the cousin. But it bothers others, like yourself I assume. Whether or not you play without the patch she is like D or Melody so there is no avoiding her. But unlike the other two I don't really care for her myself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MercyHealer

MercyHealer

Jul 29, 2019
It's been a while since I played but it is one of the last things you do in season one if I recall. As for the sis the story is centered around her and she is shoved down your throat whether you like it or not. I'm in it for the incest so I don't mind it so much even though if I had a choice it would be the cousin. But it bothers others, like yourself I assume. Whether or not you play without the patch she is like D or Melody so there is no avoiding her. But unlike the other two I don't really care for her myself.
Thanks. But you can just be friend with Melody though. That is not the case here with sis? if I had a choice I will choose literaly anyone over sis. Wait, except Nicole thats it.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Thanks. But you can just be friend with Melody though. That is not the case here with sis? if I had a choice I will choose literaly anyone over sis. Wait, except Nicole thats it.
Sure you "can", but why would you? She's my favorite character out of all the games so far aside from "Emma" as I call the cousin in this one. Unless I played it the wrong way no matter what you do you at least get a handy and just about have sex later during a game all as part of the story until you tell Brodie you are just her friend/brother the MC and her are interested in each other at the very least sexually if not romantically.

Reactions: MercyHealer
3.50 star(s) 268 Votes